How do I fix my HP fuser error?
Solution one: Reset the printer
- Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer. Wait for the product to start.
- Try printing again.
What causes fuser error?
924 Fuser Error: The printer thinks the wrong fuser unit is installed. The most common cause of this problem is that a 220 Volt fuser is installed in a 110 Volt machine, or vice versa. Be careful not to use a similar-looking fuser unit intended for another printer model in this printer.
How do I fix 50.1 fuser error?
For a temporary fix, you can try turning your printer off and back on again. Sometimes the reboot will allow the fuser to reset itself and you can print a few more pages. If the 50.1 Fuser error message returns, it’s time to replace your fuser.
How do I fix my HP 50.2 fuser error?
Simple Steps to Correct 50.2 Fuser Error on HP LaserJet Printers
- Turn your printer off and unplug it.
- Remove the fuser and reinstall.
- Gently rock the fuser back and forth to make sure is secure.
- Plug the printer directly into a wall socket.
- Turn the printer back on.
How do you fix a 50.9 fuser error?
Yes, it is commonly a Fuser related issue.
- Verify the fuser is installed correctly and fully seated.
- Turn off the printer, remove and reseat the fuser.
- if same issue, replace the Fuser unit.
- If no go, then need to replace the DC controller PCA.
How do you fix a 50.4 fuser error?
For a temporary fix, you can try turning the printer off and back on again, sometimes the reboot will reset the fuser so you can continue printing a few more pages. If the 50.4 Fuser Error returns, you should replace the fuser.
What does 50.2 fuser error mean?
The 50.2 fuser error message is a “Slow Fuser” error, which is a time-out error where the fuser is not warming up fast enough. If the 50.2 Slow Fuser error message returns, it’s time to replace your fuser.
What is 50.1 fuser error?
The 50.1 fuser error means the thermistors inside the fuser have sent a signal to the DC controller that the temperature inside the fuser is to low to properly bond the toner to the paper. To avoid print quality and paper jam issues the machine shuts down and displays the error on the control panel.
What is 50.9 fuser error?
If you are seeing the message 50.9 Fuser Error on your HP LaserJet P4014, P4015, P4015 series printer, you have either a failing fuser or the wrong model fuser installed in your printer. (The fuser is the consumable part in your printer which heats up and bonds toner to the paper.
How do you know when a fuser is bad?
Streaking, smudging, black lines, and double images are all symptoms of a bad fuser. When you notice these printing defects and experience problems, such as paper jams or wrinkles, this is a good sign to replace the fuser kit.
How long should a fuser last?
The fuser is a part of laser printers that bonds the toner and paper together using heat and pressure. Fusers need to be replaced every 75,000 – 300,000 pages depending on the printer model.