How do you unlock characters in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 ps2?
Unlock All Characters Hold R1+R2 then press Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle. Then Hold L1+L2 and press Right, Up, Right, Up. Finally, press L3+R3 at the same time, and you will hear a sound to confirm code entry.
How do you unlock characters in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 ps2?
You can automatically unlock all of the characters in a game by having an NH3 saved game on your memory card. However, the following characters can only be unlocked by beating them in RPG mode: Chiyo, Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, and Sasori. To unlock Yondaime, complete Hero Mode.
How do you unlock all characters in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3?
Unlockable Characters List
- Asuma – Beat stage 6 in Hidan & Kakuzu for Act One.
- Captain Yamato – Beat stage 6 in Sasuke & Sai Act Two.
- Chiyo – Beat stage 5 in Kazekage Retrieval Act Two.
- Deidara – Beat stage 3 in Kazekage Retrieval Act One.
- Four-Tailed Naruto – Beat Sasuke & Sai Act Two.
How do you unlock Hanabi in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3?
I’ll hand it over to him… “To unlock Hanabi, first you must finish RPG Mode, i.e. have defeated Kakashi and Tsunade in the final round. When the game is finished, a set of events unlock that I call the dating game.
How do you unlock all characters in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2?
- Byakugan Hinata – Learn new Jutsus until Hinata’s father appears outside Chunin Exam Stadium.
- Itachi Uchiha – Beat the game to unlock.
- Kabuto – Beat up the Might Guy in Kykio Castle during the Gedo Mark Saga to unlock.
- Kisame – Beat the game to unlock.
- Kakashi Anbu – Beat the game to unlock.
How do you unlock Minato in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4?
11. Minato Namikaze (Fourth/Yondaime Hokage): Complete Hero Mode. 12. Orochimaru: Playing “Hero Mode”, you get him in the level after Naruto fights him.