How much does an ultrasound tech make in Dallas TX?
Ultrasound Tech Salary in Dallas, TX
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
How much does an ultrasound tech make starting out in Texas?
$89,490 is the 90th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers. $4,393 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers….What are Top 10 Highest Paying Cities for Ultrasound Technologist Jobs in Texas.
What is the highest paid sonographer in Texas?
Highest paying cities in Texas for Sonographers
- Plano, TX. 16 salaries reported. $49.71. per hour.
- Dallas, TX. 46 salaries reported. $45.29. per hour.
- El Paso, TX. 5 salaries reported. $34.38. per hour.
- Houston, TX. 25 salaries reported. $34.31. per hour.
- Fort Worth, TX. 11 salaries reported. $31.79. per hour.
How much do Obgyn sonographers make in Texas?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $81,073 and as low as $42,087, the majority of Ob Gyn Sonographer salaries currently range between $55,377 (25th percentile) to $67,782 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $76,199 annually in Texas.
What type of sonography makes the most money?
Some of the higher paying specialties include:
- Neuro (brain) sonography: $112,000.
- Pediatric cardiac sonography: $80,000.
- Cardiac sonography: $79,000.
- Vascular sonography: $68,000.
- Ob/gyn sonography: $68,000.
How much do ultrasound techs make in Texas 2020?
It is expected that by 2020, total employment of ultrasound technicians in the state will reach 5,410….Texas Diagnostic Medical Sonographers Salary by Local Area:
|Local Area||Median Hourly Wage||Median Annual Salary|
How much does a OB GYN sonographer make in Texas?