What year Indian head pennies are valuable?
1877 Indian Head Penny: Key Date Although not an error or variety, the 1877 Indian Head cent had an extremely low mintage of only 852,500 coins. This has made it a key date and one of the most valuable coins in the series.
Which Indian Head pennies are worth money?
These are the most valuable Indian Head pennies, from least to most expensive.
- 1895 Indian Head Cent. Penny value: $172.
- 1885 Indian Head Cent.
- 1886 Indian Head Cent (Type 1) (Tie)
- 1874 Indian Head Cent (Tie)
- 1875 Indian Head Cent.
- 1873 Indian Head Cent (Open 3)
- 1878 Indian Head Cent (Tie)
- 1876 Indian Head Cent (Tie)
What penny is worth $5000?
The Story Behind The Rare 1964 SMS Penny Yes, the 1964 SMS penny really is rare — and it really is worth $5,000!
Which year pennies are valuable?
Lincoln pennies that were minted between 1959 and 1982 tend to be worth more since they are almost 100 percent copper, rather than an alloy. Improperly prepared dies can result in coins with a “double” image.
What Penny years is worth the most?
25 Most Valuable US Pennies
- 1.) 1944 Steel Wheat Penny – Worth $110,334.
- 2.) 1943 Copper Wheat Penny – Worth $85,782.
- 3.) 1856 Flying Eagle Penny – Worth $25,000.
- 4.) 1873 Indian Head Penny – Worth $10,000.
- 5.) 1858 Flying Eagle Penny – Worth $10,000.
- 6.) 1857 Flying Eagle Penny – Worth $7,000.
What is a 1892 Indian head penny worth?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1892 Indian Head Penny value at an average of $4.00, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $105.
What years to look for in pennies?
Here are 12 more valuable Lincoln pennies that you should definitely check for if you happen upon a very old penny.
- 1943-D Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Copper/Bronze.
- 1944-S Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Steel Cent.
- 1943-S Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Bronze/Copper.
- 1943-P Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Bronze/Copper.
How much is a 1905 penny worth?
This 1905 penny is easily worth $30 because of outstanding brightness and mark free surfaces. Further down the page are auction results of one of the finest 1905 pennies.
What is the current value of a 1904 Indian Head penny?
1904 Indian Head Penny. CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1904 Indian Head Penny value at an average of $3, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $165. (see details)…
What is the rarest one cent coin?
Among the regular-issue pennies, the 1793 Liberty Cap large cent takes the cake as the rarest penny made in the United States. Made during the first year the United States Mint was striking coins on a regular basis, this 1793 penny was one of several one-cent designs struck that year.
What is the value of a 1904 US quarter?
The 1904 quarter with no mint mark is worth around $9 in good condition. In very fine condition the value is around $45. In extremely fine condition the value is around $70. In uncirculated condition the price is around $240 for coins with an MS 60 grade.