What is the 4 core of computer system servicing?
It covers seven (7) common competencies that a student ought to possess: 1) application of quality standards, 2) computer operations; 3) performing mensuration and calculation; 4) preparation and interpretation of technical drawing; 5) the use of hand tools; 6) terminating and connecting electrical wiring and …
Is CSS part of ICT?
What is CSS or computer system servicing? Computer Systems Servicing (CSS NCII) is the upgraded version of what is then called Computer Hardware Servicing (CHS NCII) qualification.
What is CSS or computer system servicing?
Welcome to Computer Systems Servicing NC II or commonly known as CSS NC II. The CSS NC II Qualification consists of competencies that you must possess to be able to install and configure computer systems, set-up computer networks and servers, and to maintain and repair computer systems and networks.
What are the examples of computer system servicing?
Computer hardware servicing refers to doing repairs and maintenance on the physical components of a computer and its peripherals, including fans, hard drives, keyboards and printers.
What is the relevance of computer system servicing?
Computer Hardware Servicing is a useful skill not just in your job hunting but also as a person. You can help people by teaching them the things that you learned from it and to gain knowledge aside from the things you already know. You can also help in basic network setup to help a friend or someone.
How do I install and configure my computer?
Objectives and Skills
- Plug in cables.
- Power on computer.
- Follow initial operating system setup wizard. Localization settings.
- Install security software.
- Configure peripherals (if applicable)
- Uninstall unneeded software (if applicable)
- Configure and verify Internet connection.
- Install additional software (if applicable)
What is the meaning of ICT strand?
Information and Communications Technology
ICT is a Senior High School strand that prepares you for a career in Information and Communication Technology. It equips you with advanced skills in computer systems, programming, creating web pages, and basic animation.
What is ICT CSS mean?
A web design term. Short for ‘Cascading Style Sheet’. CSS was developed to allow the designer to define the way a web page is formatted, for example there are CSS commands for the colour and size of text, the positions of images and the width of text blocks.
What is the purpose of computer system servicing?
COMPUTER SYSTEMS SERVICING NC II QUALIFICATIONS The COMPUTER SYSTEMS SERVICING NC II Qualification consists of competencies that must possess to enable to install and configure computers systems, set-up computer networks and servers and to maintain and repair computer systems and networks.
What are the benefits of studying computer system servicing?
Benefits of Computer Maintenance
- Longer Computer Life. Plugging your computer into an electrical surge protector is something everyone do to protect against changes in the electricity supply.
- Reduced Likelihood of Lost Files.
- Faster Speed.
- Protection Against Threats.
What are the advantages of computer system servicing?
What is system of computer?
A computer system is a set of integrated devices that input, output, process, and store data and information. Computer systems are currently built around at least one digital processing device. There are five main hardware components in a computer system: Input, Processing, Storage, Output and Communication devices.
What to know about computer system servicing K-12?
Computer system servicing K-12 This course is designed to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes of a Computer Service Technician in accordance with industry standards. It covers basic and common competencies such as installing, maintaining, configuring, and diagnosing computer systems and networks.
How to use CBLM computer system servicing, NC II?
2. CBLM Computer System Servicing,NC II Installing and Configuring Computer Systems Date Developed: March 2,2016 Date Revised: Page 1 of 96 Revision # 0 HOW TO USE THIS MODULE Welcome to the Module “Installing and Configuring Computer Systems”. This module contains training materials and activities for you to complete.
What kind of course is computer hardware servicing?
Welcome to the world of Computer Hardware Servicing! This Module is an exploratory course which leads you to Computer Hardware Servicing1National Certificate Level II ( NC II) . It covers 4 common competencies that a Grade 7 / Grade 8 Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) student like you ought to possess, namely:
Where can I find CSS NC II learning module?
1. COMPETENCY BASED LEARNING MATERIAL Sector: ELECTRONICS Qualification Title: Computer Systems Servicing NC II Unit of Competency: Install and Configure Computer Systems Module Title: Installing and Configuring Computer Systems Department of Education City of Bogo Science and Arts Academy Cogon, Bogo City, Cebu www.mrblanco.page4.me 2.