Which job has highest salary in USA?
Top 100 highest-paying jobs
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
What jobs make $100 000 per year?
20 jobs that pay 100K a year without a degree
- Senior consultant. National average salary: $96,952 per year.
- Senior web developer.
- Director of operations.
- Account Executive.
- Product Manager.
- Director of security.
- Senior IT manager.
- Technical program manager.
What is the easiest jobs that pay over 100K?
Low-stress jobs that pay $100K
- Food technologist.
- Marketing manager.
- Operations research analyst.
- Robotics engineer.
- Welding engineer. What you’d do: Welding engineers develop techniques, procedures, and the application of welding equipment.
What careers make you rich?
Best Jobs to Get Rich
- Investment Banker. If you’re looking for one of the best jobs to get rich, becoming an investment banker is at the top.
- Physician. If you’re good at science and enjoy helping people, becoming a doctor is a good career option.
- Air Traffic Controller.
What are the highest paying jobs without a degree in America?
The 40 Highest-Paying Jobs You Can Get Without A Bachelor’s Degree 40. First-line supervisors of correctional officers 39. Electrical and electronics engineering technicians 38. Insurance appraisers, auto damage 37. Loan officers 36. Purchasing agents, except wholesale, retail, and farm products 35. Subway and streetcar operators
What job gives the most money?
In its list of the best paying jobs in 2018, U.S. News and World Report found that employees in the medical field, followed by employees in the business and tech field, make the most money.
What are the best careers in America?
U.S. News uses these qualities to rank the 100 Best Jobs of 2019. Software developer, statistician, physician assistant, dentist and orthodontist are among the top-ranked careers on the list. You can also explore the best paying jobs and other more specific career rankings. For more information on how we rank, read the Best Jobs Methodology.
What are the best high paying jobs?
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2019: Anesthesiologist: $208,000 Surgeon: $208,000 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon : $208,000 Obstetrician and Gynecologist : $208,000 Orthodontist : $208,000 Psychiatrist: $208,000 Physician: $192,930