How can I apply for NDA 2021 online?
How to Apply For NDA 2021
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Candidates must follow Part I & part II registration.
- Part I consist of details like personal & qualification details such as name of candidate, Aadhar number, marital status, gender, preference of branch etc.
Is NDA form 2021 out?
NDA Admission form – The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2021/2022 academic session 73rd Regular Course admission application form is out and now available online. Only candidates with JAMB 2021 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
What documents are needed to fill NDA form?
Documents required to fill NDA application form
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Photo-identity card in PDF format (Aadhar Card / Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government)
- Bank details to make an online transaction.
Is there any fee in NDA?
Candidates can pay NDA 2021 application form fees both online and offline. The fee for the general and OBC categories is INR 100. SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted from fee payment.
How to fill in a NDA form?
Step- 1: Apply online. Visit the official website (link is given above).
What are the necessary requirement to fill the forms of NDA?
Necessary Requirement to fill the Form for NDA:-. -The candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate only. -Should have either appeared for the final 12th exam or pased in any stream from a recognised Board. -Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with no upper age relaxation for any reserved candidate.
When to fill forms for NDA Exam?
Candidates are able to apply for NDA twice in a year. For NDA I 2021, candidates are able to fill the application form from 30th December 2020 till 19th January 2021. For NDA II, application form will be made available from 9th June to 29th June 2021.
What is NDA with full information?
The National Democratic Alliance ( NDA) is an Indian political alliance made up of center-right political parties and led by the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP). It was founded in 1998 and currently controls the Indian union government as well as the government of 18 Indian states . Its first chairman was Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.