How to use Motorola T505?
Power on your T505 by pressing and holding the Power button for approximately three seconds. The main indicator light flashes and you hear an audible tone sequence to indicate the device is powered on. After a few moments, the main indicator light will be steadily lit to indicate T505 is in pairing mode.
How to connect Motorola T505 bluetooth?
Bluetooth Link > Handsfree > Look for Devices. The phone lists Bluetooth devices it finds. Select Motorola T505. Select OK or Yes to pair your T505 with your phone.
How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth speaker to my car?
To pair & connect with your phone:
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your car kit.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your phone.
- Turn on your car kit. See Powering On/Off.
- Follow the voice prompts to connect your phone to your car kit.
How do I reset my Motorola T505?
- To Reset Station Finder. Press and hold FM button to turn on FM transmitter.
- Clear Bluetooth device list. Press and hold both Volume Down and Power buttons for 5 seconds.
- Reset to factory default condition (and clears preferred FM stations) Press and hold both Volume Up and Power buttons for 5 seconds.
How do I sync my Motorola phone to my car?
From the main screen of your phone, tap the “Apps” icon. Tap the “Settings” icon. Tap “Bluetooth.” Tap the slider to turn Bluetooth ON.
How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth headset?
Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone.
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Turn on your headset by opening the boom.
- Select Motorola H720 from the search results on your phone.
- Select Ok or Yes to pair your headset with your phone.
How do I connect my Motorola phone?
How do I pair my Motorola Moto G or Moto X with SYNC?
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature:
- Press the Phone button to access the Phone Menu.
- SYNC prompts, “Press OK to begin pairing device.” Press OK.
How do I put my Motorola boom in pairing mode?
Pairing with Android Devices. Power on your Motorola Bluetooth headset. Wait for the indicator light on your Motorola Bluetooth to stop flashing and stay steadily lit in blue. The headset will be in pairing mode when the light remains solid blue.
How do I fix my Motorola Bluetooth?
Yes, there is a fix! If you are facing the same problem on your phone, then you can re-enable the Bluetooth app by resetting the settings on all the apps. Just go to Settings > Applications > Reset Application Settings.