What holidays are celebrated during January?
January Daily Holidays and Observances
- New Year’s Day, National Hangover Day.
- National Science Fiction Day.
- J.R.R. Tolkien Day, Festival of Sleep Day, Humiliation Day.
- Trivia Day, National Spaghetti Day.
- National Bird Day.
- Sherlock Holmes’ Birthday, Cuddle Up Day, Bean Day.
- Old Rock Day.
- Bubble Bath Day.
What other holidays are in January 2021?
|January 1, 2021||New Year’s Day||Friday|
|January 18, 2021||Martin Luther King Day||Monday|
|January 24, 2021||Belly Laugh Day||Sunday|
|February 2, 2021||Groundhog Day||Tuesday|
What causes are celebrated in January?
- January 1st: New Year’s Day.
- January 1st: World Day of Peace.
- January 9th: National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.
- January 11th: National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
- January 12th: National Pharmacist Day.
- January 17th: World Religion Day.
- January 18th: Martin Luther King Jr.
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month.
What are important dates in January?
January 2021 Daily Holidays, Special and Wacky Days:
- January 1. National Hangover Day.
- January 4. National Spaghetti Day.
- January 6. Bean Day.
- January 8. Bubble Bath Day.
- January 11. Learn Your Name in Morse Code Day.
- January 15. National Bagel Day.
- January 17. Ditch New Years Resolutions Day.
- January 19. National Popcorn Day.
Is 4 January a bank holiday?
While many of the 2021 bank holidays in Scotland are the same as England and Wales, there are a few key differences including an additional day off for St Andrew’s Day on 30 November 2021. The Scottish bank holidays in 2021 are: 1 January (Friday) – New Year’s Day. 4 January (Monday) – 2nd January (substitute day)
Is January 20 2021 a holiday in US?
January 20, 2021, Inauguration Day, is a Federal holiday in the “Inauguration Day area” in and around Washington, D.C.
What month is January known for?
January is often a month of new beginnings and endings.
What are the holidays in January in Australia?
Global Belly Laugh Day January 25 Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day- last Monday of month Opposite Day January 26 Australia Day Spouse’s Day January 27 Chocolate Cake Day Punch the Clock Day January 28 Data Privacy Day Fun at Work Day National Kazoo Day January 29 National Puzzle Day National Cornchip Day January 30
What are some holidays and observances in January?
Jan. 13: Make Your Dream Come True Day, National Rubber Ducky Day Jan. 18: Thesaurus Day, Winnie the Pooh Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day (third Monday of January) January is named after Janus, the ancient Roman god of gates and doors symbolizing endings, beginnings, and transitions.
What are some things to do in January?
For example, it’s International Creativity Month, so you can explore activities that celebrate everything from letter writing and puzzles to dragons and kazoos. January also is a prime time to learn about important people in history, including Benjamin Franklin and Martin Luther King Jr.
Are there any national holidays in January 2020?
Month: National Bath Safety Month National Blood Donor Month National Braille Literacy Month National Hobby Month Hot Tea Month National Oatmeal Month National Soup Month Week Celebrations: 2nd Week Letter Writing Week January 2020 Daily Holidays, Special and Wacky Days: January 1 National Hangover Day New Year’s Day