Why is my Shaw PVR not working?
Try power cycling your digital box by unplugging its power cord from the wall or power bar. Wait 30 seconds while it resets, then plug it back in. If that doesn’t solve the issue, you’ll find more solutions in the article Digital Box will not Power On. My TV box doesn’t respond to my Shaw remote.
How do I contact Shaw technical support?
Technical Support can be reached 24/7 at 1-877-742-9249. Please note that this is intended for issues, concerns or questions of a non-urgent nature. If your request is urgent and/or you require real-time support, please call our 24/7 technical support line: 1-877-742-9249.
How do I refresh my Shaw receiver?
How to refresh your receiver
- Login using your Shaw ID and password.
- On the left side-bar, click TV.
- Under Refresh TV Receiver, click on Refresh Receiver.
How do I reset my PVR?
How to reset my 9500 Whole Home PVR Bell Satellite TV
- If you can’t see any picture on your TV, reset your receiver by pressing and holding the POWER button for 5 seconds.
- On your Bell Satellite TV remote, press menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Factory Defaults.
- Read the warning and select Yes.
How do you fix PVR functionality?
PVR functionality not available – HD enabled Box
- On your remote, press the “HOME” button and the home menu will be displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Navigate to SETTINGS and press “OK”.
- Navigate to STB DIAGNOSTICS and press “OK”.
- From the General tab, take a look at the HDD Status.
How do I reboot my PVR?
It is important to reboot the equipment in a specific order.
- Restart your modem.
- Once it is back online, find your PVR.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the box.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of your digital box.
- The digital box will be ready when both the Link and Power lights are on.
How do I chat with Shaw Cable?
Shaw Support Chat
- Tap Chat in the menu bar.
- Tap Start Chat.
- Tap a subject that describes your issue or question.
- Wait in the queue to chat with an agent.
- End the chat by tapping End Chat.
How do I view my Shaw channel lineup?
You can use the My Shaw app to find which channels are included as part of your Shaw TV package. Open the My Shaw app on your mobile device. Scroll down to TV and tap Manage TV & BlueCurve TV App Devices. Under TV Settings tap My Channel List. You wi… Read more How do I view my Shaw channel lineup?
Do you have to return your Shaw TV box?
You are not required to return your TV box to Shaw. You can recycle it free of charge at most local electronic stores or landfill sites. TV boxes scheduled for retirement The TV boxes listed in this section have been scheduled for retirement.
How can we support our customers with Shaw?
Welcome COVID-19: Here’s how we are supporting our customers. What can we help you with today? From setting up your email to improving your WiFi, discover hundreds of support articles and guides for all your Shaw services and products.
How to troubleshoot a Shaw TV remote control?
If your cable box is unresponsive and not responding to your remote control: Troubleshoot your unresponsive digital box by locating and unplugging the power cable. Wait 30 seconds and reconnect the power cable to the digital box. Wait approximately 1… Read more How do I get a replacement remote mailed out?