Is bus available from Jammu to Katra?
Bus from Jammu to Katra The journey from Jammu to Katra is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Jammu to Katra bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India.
How can I reach Jammu to Katra?
- 1 ways to reach Katra from Jammu.
- 1 ways to reach Katra. There is a direct cab from Jammu to Katra. The minimum time taken by a cab from Jammu is 0m. The cheapest way to reach from Jammu to Katra is cab to Katra and takes 1h 6m. The fastest way to reach from Jammu to Katra is cab to Katra and takes 1h 6m.
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Jammu?
- By Air. Located at a distance of 50 kilometres, the Jammu airport is the nearest to Katra.
- By Bus. Jammu and Kashmir State Road Transport Corporation buses operate to and from Jammu to Katra at regular intervals.
- By Train. The nearest railway station from Katra is the Udhampur railway station.
What is the price of helicopter from Katra to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Ticket One way fare from Katra to Sanjhichhat or vice versa is priced at INR 1730 per person. Two-way ticket for Katra to Sanjhichhat is INR 3460 per person. Children below 2 years of age are carried free of cost and must travel in the lap of an adult.
What is the full form of Jksrtc?
Jammu & Kashmir Road Transport Corporation.
Which is the best bus ticket from Jammu to Katra?
A: Buses are the best modes of transportation for traveling from Jammu to Katra . You can book a bus ticket from Jammu to Katra from the comfort of your home by simply logging on to redBus website or app, entering Jammu and Katra as your source and destination respectively, and selecting the most suitable bus available from the list.
Which is the nearest railway station to Katra?
Katra has several bus services to offer, and most bus tickets can be booked online via bus bookings systems. The nearest railway station is at Jammu Tawai, which is a very important hub of the Indian Railways, and numerous trains depart daily from here.
Where is Katra in Jammu and Kashmir located?
Katra is a small town located in Udhampur district of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated at the foothills of the mountain of Trikuta. On this mountain, the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi located. This town is regarded as the base camp for the tourists who came to visit the temple of Vaishno Devi.
Is there a by pass from kunjwani to Katra?
However for passengers travelling by road, either through public or own transport, there is an option of taking a by-pass from Kunjwani, nearly 10 kms. off Jammu and heading straight for the base camp i.e Katra.