What is the stupidest question to ask?
Dumbest questions ever asked
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse?
- Are there birds in Canada?
- Should I tell my parents I’m adopted?
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
What are some really stupid questions?
Stupid Questions to Ask
- Why is it that we call something “cool” when it’s not really cold?
- Why do we find the smell of gasoline good?
- Who invented the word “book?”
- What’s something you do alone that you can’t do with others?
- Is science really just a way for a person to waste time creating experiments?
What is a stupid question?
There are stupid questions Those questions that have already been answered, but the asker wasn’t listening or paying attention. Questions that include ridiculous or hypothetical assumptions. Questions asked by someone who already knows the answer but is trolling the person they are asking.
What question has no answer?
A rhetorical question is one for which the questioner does not expect a direct answer: in many cases it may be intended to start a discourse, or as a means of displaying or emphasize the speaker’s or author’s opinion on a topic.
Who said the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask?
“The only stupid question is the question that is never asked.” ― Ramon Bautista, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
What is the toughest question?
7 of the Hardest Interview Questions Ever Asked
- There are infinite black and white dots on a plane.
- Can you tell me the 15 errors in the code you just created?
- How can you drop two eggs the fewest amount of times, without them breaking?
- What has changed in this room since you walked in?