Can I pay property tax online in Kerala?
Adding another feather, Kerala has implemented Sanchaya online services to collect fee and building taxes / property taxes through online. Now citizen can pay their building tax, rent, professional tax, and license fee without going to concerned LSG offices (Panchayat / Municipality / Corporation).
How can I pay my land tax online in Kerala?
The app is called Revenue Land Information System (ReLIS). It is a portal for Revenue Department, Government of Kerala. Users can register in the app and pay their land taxes online. They will also get a soft copy of the pay receipt.
How can I pay my land tax online?
Process of Making Land Tax Payment Online
- Visit the Official Website of Your Municipality or Select the corporation.
- Look for Property Tax Option.
- Fill in the required details such as- Property ID, Name, Address, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- Verify Details.
- Click on ‘Get Tax Amount’
What is sub number in property tax?
Property ID is a unique 13-digit number. The first two digits in the Property ID represent the Zone, while the next three numbers represent the Ward. The five digits following it represent the Bill Number and the last three digits represent the Sub Number.
How can I check my house number in Kerala?
To search Resurvey Records
- Click on File search option on the Homepage of the official website.
- Click on the “Resurvey Records” option and select maps and registers option.
- Now select District, Taluks, Village, Block number, survey number.
- Then click on submit button to view the Resurvey Records.
How is property tax paid in Kerala?
- In order to pay property tax through the online portal in Kerala, please use this link: Online portal link.
- In the given page, please select “Citizen Login” option to go to the online service page.
- Please select “Property tax (Payment for Reg Users)“ option to reach next page to login.
How can I check my property details online in Kerala?
Visit official website erekha.kerala.gov.in and click on Verification Tab on the home page. On the next page, fill the landowner details like name, address, email, phone number, etc. Also fill the land details like survey number, district, village, taluka, etc. Enter the document type, purpose, and other document …
How can I check my property records online in Kerala?
Procedure To View List Of FMB Data Online
- First of all, go to the official website of e-Rekha by Bhoomi keralam.
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the record catalogue.
- Now you have to click on the list of FMB data online.
Where can I find my PTIN number?
More In Tax Pros Answer: Your PTIN status is shown in the information window at the top right of your online account Main Menu. Click “Show Details” to display additional information related to your PTIN status.
How do I find my PTIN number for property tax?
You have to log onto the GHMC website tax payment portal and put your unique Property tax identification number (PTIN). For old properties, the PTIN will be 14 digits, and for new properties, the PTIN is 10 digits. After entering your PTIN, you can know your Property Tax Dues.
How to make Kra itax payment?
The first step in generating payment slip by KRA is by visiting the iTax Portal using the above link provided and as shown below.
How do you pay property taxes?
On the “Property Tax Balance” web page click on Pay Now to begin the process of paying your Taxes Online.
What is a real estate tax?
Real estate taxes, also known as property taxes, are imposed on real estate by a government for services rendered. These taxes are usually based on the relative value of the property.