How do I get my photos icon back on my iPhone screen?
Go to settings > general > reset, scroll to the bottom of the reset options > reset home screen icons. That should put the icon back albeit you should not have been able to delete a factory application icon but I have heard of this happing before.
Where did my photo icon go on my iPhone?
Look for the app on other screens, swipe from screen to screen, look in folders. You can also reset the home screen layout and the icon will reappear – but the home screen will return to the way that it looked when you first activated your iPad. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout.
How do I make a shortcut icon blank?
Next, you can open up the Shortcuts app to create the blank icon.
- 1) Tap Create Shortcut.
- 2) You can leave the shortcut as it is without any actions.
- 3) Tap the Toggle button on the top right.
- 4) Enter the Name for the shortcut as invisible characters.
- 5) Change the Icon by tapping it.
How can I get wallpapers for my iPhone without an app?
Press and hold any place on your screen where there is not an app and then drag your finger down quickly.
Why did my photo app disappeared?
Go to Settings>Apps>All or Settings>Apps>Disabled (or the App Manager if it’s Samsung), and see if Google+ has been disabled. If so, re-enable it. (Photos is part of Google+, so there is no separate “Photos” app.) it didn’t show that google + was disabled but the photos app is still gone.
How do I get my photo app back on my home screen?
How do I get my app icon back on my Android?
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Apps button.
- From the next menu, select Show Apps button and then tap Apply.
How do I make the icons on my iPhone blank?
Create empty spaces on your iPhone Home screen
- Tap and hold on an icon on your Home screen to enter wiggle mode, as if you wanted to delete or move an app icon around.
- On your iPhone, go to http://iempty.tooliphone.net using the default Safari browser.
- Select the Create BLANK icons option.
How do I put an icon on my iPhone Home Screen?
Tap Add to Home Screen and tap the icon next to your shortcut under Home Screen Name and Icon. In the pop-up window that appears, select File, Photo, or Take Photo. You can crop an image to customize what will show, but happily, the image needn’t be square or a specific size. Tap Add > Done.
How do I get back my photo app?
Restore photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.