How do I turn on my Motorola Blur?
Press and hold the “Camera” key and press the “Lock / Power” key to turn on the phone.
How do you reset a Motorola Blur?
Power off the phone, press and hold volume down button, press power button. Wait for the “triangle ! / Android” screen then release the volume down button. Tap lower right-hand corner of Touch Screen. Navigate on-screen menu to select “Wipe” (data/factory reset) and Press OK.
How do I log into my Motorola phone?
Sign in to Motorola Signing into Motorola is easy with your Google account. If you activated your device with a Google account, sign in with that same account here. Signing into Motorola is easy with your Facebook account.
What is MOTOBLUR account?
Motorola Blur, better known as MOTOBLUR, is a user interface skin for some Android-powered phones manufactured by Motorola. A MOTOBLUR account links social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, with email and similar services and displays updates on one screen.
How can I find my Motorola phone?
To locate your phone:
- Log into your MOTOBLUR account: www.motorola.com/mymotoblur.
- On the phone profile page, follow the link to locate your phone.
- MOTOBLUR locates your phone using GPS and AGPS (see ).
How do I create a Motoblur account?
Create MOTOBLUR account
- Tap Start.
- Tap Register new account.
- Tap Next.
- Read through the MOTOBLUR Terms of Service, End User License Agreement, and Privacy Statement.
- Tap the check mark next to I agree.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and desired MOTOBLUR password.
- Tap Next.
How do I locate another device?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is.
- Pick what you want to do.
Is there a problem with my Motoblur account?
I recently imported a T-Mobile USA for my girlfriend to Holland. Unlocking was easy and the phone works perfectly. The one problem I had was the stupid Motoblur setup. I have been unable to create new Motoblur account on the phone as well as on the Motorola website. I have no idea what could be wrong.
How can I Reset my Motoblur to factory settings?
From the home screen, tap the Menu button. Tap Settings. Tap SD card, USB Mass Storage and phone storage. Tap Factory data reset. Tap Reset Phone. The phone will power off and back on.
Is there a way to bypass Motoblur setup?
Been using it for couple of months and seem to remeber that at the setup screen you press the Menu button and from there take the option to setup Wireless. Once you are connected to the internet it’s possible to click Next and system allows you to just carry on without Motobkur.
How do I sign in to my Motorola account?
Signing into Motorola is easy with your Facebook account. Already have a Motorola Account? Sign into your Motorola account, and then you can link it to a Google account. Most features require a Google account, but to get just warranty service, you may create an account using any email address.