How do I use the Vivitar DVR?
To start recording, press the Shutter/OK button. Press the Shutter/OK button again to stop recording. The video is automatically saved to your camcorder’s memory card. Use this mode to capture videos in motion with your camcorder.
How do I connect my Vivitar camera to my computer?
Click the “Launch Vivitar Experience Image Manager” to open the application….Connecting the Camcorder to the Computer
- Use the supplied USB cable to connect your digital camcorder to your computer.
- Power the camcorder ON.
- The first time you connect the device to the computer you may have to wait a few.
How do I watch videos on my Vivitar camera?
PLAY/PAUSE: To play the selected video, press the SHUTTER/OK button. While the video is playing the elapsed time is displayed on the top right. The video controls are displayed on the bottom: PLAY/: To play the selected video, press the SHUTTER/OK button.
How do you put a SD card in a Vivitar camera?
To properly insert the Micro SD Memory Card:
- Power off the camcorder.
- Insert the Micro SD Card into the Micro SD Card slot in the direction as shown on the.
- Gently press the Micro SD Card until you hear a slight clicking sound.
- If the memory card has successfully been inserted an icon appears on the LCD.
Can a Vivitar be used as a webcam?
The Vivitar brand carries a line of low-to-high-quality digital cameras aimed for both the amateur and professional photographer. Some Vivitar camera models, such as the Clipshot 11698 and the Vivicam V15, are built as “fun to-go” cameras that can take pictures and movie clips and even doubles as a webcam.
How do I connect my Vivitar camera to my Iphone?
Open the Vivitar Smart Home Security app. Along the bottom, select Devices. Select Add New Device….2 Add Vivitar Camera to App
- Tap IP Cameras.
- You’ll be presented with a list of cameras.
- Register or Sign in to complete the setup.
- Your device is now added.