Where do downloaded TV Shows go on iPhone?
Open iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Click Movies or TV Shows in the top corner of the iTunes window.
Where do downloaded Movies from iTunes go on iPhone?
To find a list of all shows and movies that you purchased or rented in the iTunes Store, open the Library tab and select TV Shows or Movies. On your iPhone and iPad, the Library tab also shows your recent purchases and any home videos that you transferred to your device.
How do I organize my iTunes library on my iPhone?
Open iTunes, then go to “My Music“. Choose “Songs” in the drop-down list in the upper-right corner of the window. Sort your music by “Artist” by selecting the top of the column. Make sure the “Album by Artist/Year” and “Genre” columns are view-able.
How do you hide purchased TV Shows on iTunes?
Hide iTunes purchases
- 1) From the menu bar click Account > Purchased or Account > Family Purchases per your account type.
- 2) On the top right, choose Music, Movies, TV Shows, or Audiobooks.
- 3) Locate the item you want to hide and click the small X next to it.
- 4) In the pop-up, click Hide to confirm the action.
How do I watch Apple TV on my iPhone 12?
Watch shows and movies in the Apple TV app on iPhone
- Watch Apple TV+ or Apple TV channels: Tap Play.
- Choose a different video app: If the title is available from multiple apps, scroll down to How To Watch, then choose an app.
- Buy or rent: Confirm your selection, then complete the payment.
- Download: Tap.
How do I find downloaded videos on my iPhone?
Where do you find downloaded videos on iPhone or iPad?
- Go to Settings app > Safari > Downloads.
- Select the location you want from the list.
Where did my movies on iTunes go?
Your videos will now be located in the Apple TV app. When you launch the app, you will see your movies, TV shows, and home videos by clicking the Library tab at the top of the app window. This will have all the videos that you previously purchased from iTunes.
How do I manage iTunes library?
Six tips for managing your iTunes library
- The semi-automatic way to remove duplicate media files.
- Link tracks to play in sequence.
- Join CD tracks when you rip them.
- Use the Sound Check/Equalizer to adjust the volume of single tracks.
- Let iTunes fill your media player when you sync.
How do you find hidden purchases on iPhone?
Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen. Tap your name or Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Scroll down and tap Hidden Purchases.
How to sort iTunes TV shows in order?
right click on the episode and click ‘get info’, in the box that pops up click the ‘info’ tab. on the right side there are track numbers and stuff. you might want to check those numbers and make sure they are all in order. (i.e. out of the same # of tracks, same # of discs etc.) Click to expand…
Where do I Find my TV shows on iTunes?
Locate Downloaded iTunes TV Shows on iPhone & iPad. Note: If you see an item in iTunes and you want to locate the file, just select the file in your iTunes library. Click Edit or three dot icon, then you will see an interface with the find TV Show Info. Click “File” tab, “location” is the address or path where your file is located.
Where are downloaded TV shows stored on iPhone?
Locate Downloaded iTunes TV Shows on iPhone & iPad Just move to “Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage”, and then scroll to the TV app, then tap it. Movie, show, or episode that you want to manage can be noted here.
How can I change the Order of my iTunes library?
Now, you can easily change the sort order for each section of your library by clicking View > Sort by from the menu bar. So, any adjustments you make in the Show View Options settings can be changed quickly here too. The real convenience of adjusting the Show View Options as described above is when it comes to the Songs section.