Which AWD SUV has the best gas mileage?
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid | 40 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Venza | 39 mpg.
- 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid | 38 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Sienna | 35 mpg. Combined: 35.
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid | 35 mpg. Combined: 35.
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid | 34 mpg. Combined: 34.
- 2021 Nissan Rogue | 33 mpg. Combined: 33.
- 2021 Subaru Impreza | 32 mpg. Combined: 32.
Which AWD vehicle gets the best gas mileage?
15 AWD Cars with the Best MPG for 2021: Reviews, Photos, and More
- Tie: 2017-2018 Subaru Legacy (4WD 2.5L)
- Tie: 2015-2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek (4WD 2.0L)
- Tie: 2015-2016 Subaru Legacy (4WD 2.5L)
- 2019 Nissan Altima (4WD 2.5L)
- Tie: 2012-2014 Subaru Impreza (4WD 2.0L)
- Tie: 2015-2016 Subaru Impreza (4WD 2.0L.
What SUV gets 40 mpg?
2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime The Toyota RAV4 Prime is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 2 trim levels. The most popular style is the SE, which starts at $39,565 and comes with a Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L I4 engine and All Wheel Drive. This RAV4 Prime is estimated to deliver 40 MPG in the city and 36 MPG on the highway.
Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
Top 10 SUVs with the Best Gas Mileage Lexus NX (Combined MPG: 33) Toyota RAV4 Hybrid (Combined MPG: 32) Mazda CX-3 (Combined MPG: 31) Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid (Combined MPG: 31) Lexus RX Hybrid (Combined MPG: 30) Hyundai Tucson (Combined MPG: 29) Mazda CX-5 (Combined MPG: 29) Honda CR-V (Combined MPG: 28) BMW X-1 (Combined MPG: 26) Mercedes-Benz GLA (Combined MPG: 25)
What SUV has the highest miles per gallon?
One of the more surprising finds we caught while learning what SUVs have the highest gas mileage is the little-known Volvo XC90 PHEV. This massive SUV is known for its world-class interior design, quality safety features, and top tier amenities. This turbocharged SUV boasts 400 horsepower, and an incredibly impressive 54 miles per gallon.
What is the best fuel economy SUV?
The Honda CR-V is currently the top compact SUV in our rankings and the winner of our 2019 Best Compact SUV for the Money award. This is one of the most fuel-efficient nonhybrid vehicles available in its class, and it’s a great choice, even if fuel economy isn’t necessarily your top priority.
What cars have the best MPG?
1) Toyota Prius (Hybrid) 2) Ford Focus 3) Skoda Octavia 4) Honda Civic 5) Peugeot 208 6) Renault Clio 7) Hyundai Ioniq (Hybrid) 8) Volkswagen Golf GTE (Hybrid) 9) Citroen Grand C4 Spacetourer 10) Suzuki Celerio