Can I uninstall Sentinel RMS License Manager?
Remove the Service. [Start] , (Settings ,) Control Panel. Click Add/Remove Programs. Scroll down to Sentinel LM or Sentinel RMS License Manager, select it and then click [Remove].
How do I uninstall Sentinel HASP license manager?
Uninstall the Sentinel HASP driver
- Open a Command Prompt.
- use the ‘cd’ command to navigate to the folder where you’ve installed TNTmips. (look here: c:\Program Files\MicroImages\TNT_[version number]\)
- and type the following command: haspdinst –r -kp –purge.
What is Sentinel License Manager?
Sentinel License Manager is a component of Sentinel LDK that is located on each machine where a protected application executes and on each machine where a protection key is connected. A user or an application can query and configure various aspects of the License Manager functionality.
How do I uninstall License Manager?
Uninstalling the network license manager on Windows
- Launch the LMTOOLS utility using one of the following methods:
- Click the Start/Stop/Reread tab and click Stop Server.
- Close LMTOOLS.
- Locate Autodesk Network License Manager In the Windows Control Pane and uninstall it by clicking Remove or Uninstall.
How do I uninstall Sentinel runtime?
To completely uninstall Sentinel LDK-EMS from your computer:
- Ensure that Tomcat is not active.
- Open the Programs and Features window from the Control Panel.
- Remove Sentinel EMS.
How does SentinelOne work?
SentinelOne agent is a software program, deployed to each endpoint, including desktop, laptop, server or virtual environment, and runs autonomously on each device, without reliance on an internet connection. The agent sits at the kernel level and monitors all processes in real time.
What software uses Sentinel LDK License Manager?
TestComplete uses the Sentinel LDK License Manager service to activate licenses and to manage and verify license information. If the service is not running, TestComplete cannot check it and therefore cannot start, or, if the license has not been activated yet, it cannot complete the activation.
Can I uninstall iLok License Manager?
How do you uninstall the iLok License Manager from Windows PC? Then from the Control Panel look for Programs under it is Uninstall a program click it. From the list of applications look for and click Pace License Support Win64. Right click and select uninstall.