How can I register my BSNL email ID?
Follow the below steps to register your email-id and Mobile-number. Step 1: Go to BSNL Flash Website. Step 2: Enter the Landline Number allotted to Broadband, FTTH, Bharat Fiber and Bharat AirFiber services. Account number will be found on your Physical bill copy.
How can I opt for BSNL Ebill?
Submit BSNL Go Green Request Online to Get your Bill Discount
- Enter Service ID and Billing Account Number. Service ID is STD Code with Telephone number and Account number is the 10 digit number displayed at the top of the telephone bill.
- Click Next.
- Enter your email address and Submit.
- Submit your Identity Verification.
How can I change my BSNL billing email?
To update your email ID, BSNL will send an email OTP to the new email address and then you need to confirm the same by dialing 1502 from existing BSNL telephone number.
How can I register a complaint in BSNL?
You can call the higher authorities and register your grievance through the BSNL public grievance (PG) complaint website portal http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp ….Ensure to book a complaint using the given toll-free line:
How can I register for BSNL FTTH?
Apply BSNL Bharat Fiber Broadband Online at selfcare.bsnl.co.in
- Enter Personal details. Fill your First and Last Name, 10 digit mobile number, Valid Email ID, STD Code and Mobile number.
- Enter Address details. Select State, District.
- Enter Captcha. Submit the new Captcha code if time delayed.
How can I check my BSNL mobile bill?
Get BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill & Usage Amount on SMS & Online
- Login to selfcare.bsnl.co.in.
- Click Wireless.
- Click Mobile Number / Account Number.
- Your present bill amount and unbilled amount will be displayed.
How can I activate go green in BSNL?
Register for Go Green
- ACCOUNT NUMBER * (As printed on your Telephone Bill e.g. 1019223896)
- EMAIL ADDRESS * (Your e-mail address e.g. [email protected])
- MOBILE NUMBER * (Your 10-digit Mobile Number e.g. 9423010000)
How can I see my BSNL bill details?
BSNL Bill Download
- Login to your registered BSNL Selfcare account.
- My Accounts Page will open for you.
- Click on the BSNL Landline billing account number to see the usage.
- Immediately your next page will open by having Options in the left side panel.
- Click on View Bills in Bills & Payments choices in the left bar.
How can I open my BSNL email?
Thus, you can Register for a BSNL mail account by means of logging into the BSNL UM N/S/W/E email account. You are required to provide you mobile number and the number 1234 for the user name and password respectively. The password 1234 act as a default password.
What is BSNL flash service?
Telecom brand allows BSNL Flash SMS Alert Services to facilitate the customers of Landline, Bharat Fiber and DSL Broadband Services to send SMS / Mail Alerts to Customer for Bill Amount, Payment Reminder / Received Alerts with new software billing system called CDR.
How to register on BSNL bill payment portal?
BSNL bill payment portal is generally used to pay Landline, FTTH, Mobile & broadband bill payments online. If you are a registered user on this portal then you will get following advantages like
How to register for BSNL Go Green account?
Register for Go Green. ACCOUNT NUMBER *. (As printed on your Telephone Bill e.g. 1019223896) EMAIL ADDRESS *. (Your e-mail address e.g. [email protected]) MOBILE NUMBER *.
How to confirm mobile number in BSNL selfcare portal?
In Step-2, Confirm the mobile number by entering the 10 digits of the mobile number which was associated with the fixed line service. In Step-3, an OTP will be sent to that number and it has to be entered to complete the process.
How to add BSNL wireline and wireless accounts?
After successful verification of email id, user is able to log on to the BSNL Selfcare Portal through that email id and password set by the user at the time of sign up. After registration, a customer can add existing BSNL Wireline & Wireless accounts in Selfcare Portal. After login, select My Accounts and then Click on ‘Add Customer Account’.