How do I find my CMS page ID in Magento?
In magento by using this code: $currentPageId =$this->getRequest()->getParam(‘page_id’); we can get the current page id.
How to get page id in Magento2?
You can get the page entity_id or page_id by idendifier. If you look into url_rewrite table where you can search by request_path column. Programmatically you can use the following Model Class. It will return 2 which is the default page id for home page.
What is CMS page in Magento?
The Content Management System (CMS) of your Magento 2 Store is used for creating new pages, blocks and widgets. You can combine those 3 elements to create custom static pages that display parts of your catalog or other useful to the customer information.
How do you call a CMS page in Magento 2?
How to Call Static Block in Magento 2 CMS Page
- Go to the Admin Panel of the Magento store, navigate to the Content tab from the left corner of the page and then click on the Pages option.
- Click the Edit on the [Your Page].
- Go to the Content section and add block code:
- Click Save.
What is CMS page identifier Magento 2?
For that, You need to inject \Magento\Cms\Api\PageRepositoryInterface into your construct. PageRepositoryInterface is an interface that is used when you need to get the collection of CMS page, Delete CMS page, Delete or get CMS Page data by specific CMS page ID, etc.
How do I use GraphQL in Magento 2?
GraphQL Implementation in Magento 2.4
- Step 1: Create GraphQL module in Magento 2. The first thing that needs to be done is creating a new module that’ll be used.
- Step 2: Creating a new endpoint (Magento Graphql example)
- Step 3: Schema’s resolver.
- Step 4: Check that query & response.
How do you create a CMS page?
Adding pages directly to the site
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Click New.
- Select New Page.
- You will be asked to provide information for this new page.
- Click Create.
What is page in CMS?
Pages in Sitefinity CMS represent the canvas on which you build and structure your website. In addition, pages contain the administrative and content authoring tools you use to manage your website, create and edit pages, browse and organize the structure and appearance of your website.
How can I call Phtml file in CMS page?
Call phtml using block code login to magento admin. Open any cms page and write block code in content section. After using the block code phtml file will be called on cms page. If you want to call phtml file on all cms pages then you can create a layout file to achieve this.
What is a GraphQL API?
GraphQL is a query language and server-side runtime for application programming interfaces (APIs) that prioritizes giving clients exactly the data they request and no more. As an alternative to REST, GraphQL lets developers construct requests that pull data from multiple data sources in a single API call.
Why use GraphQL vs Rest?
GraphQL solves both over-fetching and under-fetching issues by allowing the client to request only the needed data; Since the client now has more freedom in the fetched data, development is much faster with GraphQL than what it would be with REST. In REST, the resources’ size is defined by the server.