How do I check my iPhone voicemail from my computer?
The iPhone and iTunes do not provide a way for you to check voicemail from your computer. Your best bet is to contact your wireless carrier as this is a service that would come from them.
How do I access my iPhone voicemail remotely?
Here’s how to check your voicemail from another phone:
- Dial your iPhone phone number from another phone and wait for your voicemail greeting to play.
- While the greeting plays, dial *, your voicemail password, and then #.
- To replay the message, tap 4.
- To delete the message, tap 7.
- To save the message, tap 9.
How do I check my iPhone voicemail messages?
Open the Phone app. Tap Voicemail at the bottom of the screen. Tap the voicemail you want to read. You’ll see a paragraph of text above the voicemail play button.
How do you check your voicemail online?
You can listen to voicemails or read voicemail transcripts….Listen to or read voicemail
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- On the left, click Voicemail. .
- Click a voicemail.
- Select an option: Read the voicemail transcript.
How do I check my voicemail without my iPhone?
How do you check your voicemail from somebody else’s phone?
- Call your own phone number (for the US: use your 10-digit cell number (includes the area code)
- Let the call go to voicemail.
- Once you hear your iPhone’s voicemail greeting, press the star or pound key to interrupt it.
How do I check my voicemail on my iPhone 7?
Access voicemail – Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Select Phone.
- Select Voicemail.
- Calling Voicemail. If your voicemail is calling like on this screen, your phone is set up correctly. If not, follow the next few steps.
- Select Keypad.
- Enter the Voicemail number and select Call. **004*#
- Select Dismiss.
Can you check your voicemail from someone else’s phone?
If your phone isn’t nearby, or the battery is dead, you can access your mailbox from another phone.
- From another phone, call your own phone number.
- Wait for the recorded “Please leave a message” greeting to start playing, then tap the pound key (#) on the phone’s dial pad.
- Enter your voicemail pin.
How do you access your voicemail from another phone?
To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
How do I get my voicemail to show up on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do I listen to a voicemail on my iPhone without calling?
Check your messages when Visual Voicemail isn’t available On another phone: Dial your own mobile number, press * or # (depending on your carrier) to bypass your greeting, then enter your voicemail password.
How do you check your voicemail from home?
How Can I Check My Desk Phone Voicemail From A Remote Line?
- Dial the direct number of your desk phone.
- Wait for the call to time out to your voice mail.
- While your custom voice mail greeting is played, enter your voice mail PIN.
- Your voice mail will begin playing immediately.
Can I access my iPhone voicemail from another Phone?
You can access your iPhone voicemail from any phone by dialing your iPhone’s number from the other line. Interrupt the voicemail greeting by pressing the star key (*). Enter your password (the default password is your 7-digit phone number without the area code).
How do I check my voicemail on an iPhone?
The process of checking your voicemail on an iPhone is quick and easy. From the home screen on your phone, locate and tap on the green “Phone” icon. By default, this can be found on the far left of the bottom toolbar. Tap the “Voicemail” option on the far right of the toolbar.
Why is my iPhone not going to voicemail?
A variety of reasons may lead to iPhone voicemail not working. The settings on the device may have been changed by an upgrade of the iOS thereby causing connection problems. Your carrier may also have a poor connection in your area, causing the slow retrieval of your voicemail messages.
How to check your voicemail from your cell phone?
To listen to your voicemail messages on an Android phone: Turn on your phone and open the Phone app. Call your voicemail system. Enter your voicemail system passcode. Tap the key that allows you to check messages. Listen to each message and tap the corresponding key to replay it, delete it, or save it. Press End Call when you’re finished.
How do you check your home voicemail from another phone?
Checking your landline voicemail with another phone usually requires the same easy steps. To check voicemail from another phone, you usually need to call your number, press the star or pound key (depending on your carrier), and enter your pin number.