How do I make OBS run better on my Mac?
Boost the Performance of OBS Twitch Streams on Mac and Windows
- Create Less Sources and Re-Use More Sources.
- Limit Browser Sources.
- Manually Adjust the Bitrate and Output Settings.
- Reduce Video Input Source Resolutions.
- Don’t Use Too Many Scenes.
- Get a Windows PC.
What recording format should I use OBS Mac?
Well, the OBS team recommends recording to FLV or MKV. Both of these formats are popular “container” formats, which mean they can “contain” many different types of video or audio.
What are the best video settings for OBS?
Bitrate Rule of Thumb
- For 720p video at 30 frames per second, we recommend 1,500 to 4,000 kbps.
- For 720p video at 60 frames per second, we recommend 2,500 to 5,000 kbps.
- For 1080p video at 30 frames per second, we recommend 3,000 to 6,000 kbps.
- For 1080p video at 60 frames per second, we recommend 4,500 to 9,000 kbps.
What is the best preset for OBS?
I recommend 720p60 (720p, 60 fps) or 1080p30 (1080p, 30 fps) in OBS. For 60 fps use the x264 preset ‘veryfast’, profile ‘high’ and Tune ‘none’. For 30 fps you can try using the x264 preset ‘fast’.
Does OBS work well on Mac?
1. OBS Studio. OBS Studio is a community-developed, open-source live streaming encoding software application. OBS for macOS is compatible with macOS X 10.13 or newer, Windows 8, 8.1, and 10, as well as Linux/Ubuntu 18.04 operating systems.
Does OBS run better on Windows or Mac?
Macs computers are great if you use dedicated software passed by Apple and approved by Apple. OBS is an open source application that keep involving fast and if you are in a MAC environment you always will be behind in so many things and on updates as well.
What rate control should I use for OBS?
If you’re streaming, use CBR as every platform recommends it and it’s a reliable form of Rate Control. If you’re recording and need to be high quality, use CQP if the file size is no issue, or VBR if you want to keep file size more reasonable.
What are the best handbrake settings for YouTube uploads?
Handbrake Worsen the Qaulity of my Ultrafast CRF18 OBS files when they are up on YT. OBS Ultrafast CRF 18, Hanbraked Constant Framerate/ Same as Source, CRF 18 Advanced Tab Refernce Frame 4 everything else Default. So what is wrong? What settings I need to check
How to make the smallest encode in handbrake?
This is a simple easy guide on how to make the best encodes with the smallest file size in Handbrake without having to know or understand all of the settings. Just copy my settings and you’re done! To get started right away please scroll down to the red text that says “START HERE”.
What are the best settings for handbrake Blu ray?
Select Constant Quality and set the Slider to 22. Then for Framerate, change it to “Same As Source” and make sure “Constant Frame Rate” is selected. I find this really helps keep the video and audio in sync. In the “Optimize Video” section, set the encode speed to Very Slow.
What’s the latest version of handbrake for PC?
I play the media from a Apple TV 4K, and use the Infuse Pro 5 player app. The video is encoded on a 3-4 year old HP desktop computer with a Intel I5 processor. The version of Handbrake used in this tutorial is v1.2.0 which is the current stable release for January 2019.