How do you use Dyslogistic in a sentence?
Dyslogistic in a Sentence ?
- Making dyslogistic comments about the man’s wife caused the man to be looked down on by his coworkers.
- Dyslogistic comments about the girl were scribbled on the inside of all the bathroom stalls.
What is Dyslogistic?
adjective. conveying disapproval or censure; not complimentary or eulogistic.
How do you use approximate in a sentence?
Approximate in a Sentence ?
- Because Jack did not want to place an exact figure on how much he was willing to spend, I asked him for an approximate ball park figure.
- Though I won’t know the actual cost of repair until I order the parts, the approximate cost to fix your car engine is $900.
What is the opposite of Dyslogistic?
“dyslogistic terms like `nitwit’ and `scalawag'” Antonyms: complimentary. Synonyms: pejorative, dislogistic.
What is approximate example?
The definition of approximate is a time or a tangible item which is close to something else but not exactly like it. Stating that a play will start at 7:00 when it will actually start a few minutes after that is an example of the time of 7:00 being an approximate time.
How do you use consume in a sentence?
- [S] [T] Tom consumes a lot of wine. (
- [S] [T] It’s time-consuming. (
- [S] [T] Japan consumes a lot of paper. (
- [S] [T] She was consumed with ambition. (
- [S] [T] The fire consumed the whole house. (
- [S] [T] This engine consumes the most oil. (
- [S] [T] This is a very time-consuming task. (
How do you use harass in a sentence?
Harass sentence example
- We’d better watch our step, and not give him any excuse to harass us further.
- Don’t harass , stalk or threaten to harm your spouse.
- We’d better watch our step and not give him any excuse to harass us further.
- The ordinary law was, however, sufficient greatly to harass the Socialists.
How do you use bland in a sentence?
smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication.
- The wine tastes as bland as water.
- I find chicken a little bland.
- Bland, banal music tinkled discreetly from hidden loudspeakers.
- It tasted indescribably bland and insipid, like warmed cardboard.
- This soup is too bland for me.