What are good 3 person drinking games?
These Are Our Favorite Drinking Games for 3 People
- Sevens. PIN IT.
- Mr. Freeze.
- Drunken Artists. I’m sure there are plenty of events in your city that’ll let you be a drunken artist for a little bit, not everyone is down for spending $35+ per event—especially when they’re on a tight budget.
- Drunk Jenga.
What is a good drinking game for couples?
Here are some couple drinking game ideas for you:
- The Quiz Game. The classic drinking game is one of the best for couples.
- Drunken Artists. The game is a combination of drinking and drawing.
- Battle Shots.
- Higher Or Lower/Red And Black.
- Going To The Bar.
- Spin The Bottle – With A Twist.
- Simon Says…
- Speed Facts.
How do you play sevens drinking game?
Easy. One person starts with saying the number,”one.” then onto the next pereson saying,”two.”, then on to the next etc. The object is to not say a number that contains a seven (say “57”) or is a multiple of seven (say “49”) if you do, you gulp. If it’s a multiple, you chug if it contains.
How much beer is 60 shots?
Do the math: The standard shot glass holds 1.5 ounces of liquid. So that means that over the course of one hour, a player drinking beer will have 60 1.5 oz shot glasses of brew, for a total of 90 ounces, or 7.5 beers (assuming the average beer is 12 ounces).
What are the drinking games for the Beer Olympics?
Here are some drinking games to feature at your next beer Olympics: Let’s start off with the most well-known drinking game, beer pong . You need two teams, solo cups set up in triangles, and ping pong balls. Fill each cup with 1/3 beer and take turns trying to land the ping pong balls in the other team’s solo cups.
What are the best drinking games for 3 people?
1. Obtain some beer of your choosing, 16-ounce cups (ideally plastic), and ping pong balls. 2. Everyone should place their own cup of beer on the table in front of them and you also need a single cup of beer left sitting in the middle of the table.
Are there drinking games similar to beer pong?
This game has the same set up and game play as normal jenga, the only difference is all the pieces have a meaning. Civil war is a drinking game much like beer pong which involves shooting ping pong balls into solo cups. Each player has three lines of cups and is rapidly shooting into the other teams cups.
Do you have to drink your own beer in a drinking game?
If the person who’s throwing the ball lands the ball into the one cup that’s on the table, everyone involved in the game has to drink his or her own beer. However, the person who threw the ball into the cup has to drink their own beer and the cup that the ball’s now living in.