What is there to do on a Friday night in Lancaster PA?
Best fun things to do on a friday night in Lancaster, PA
- Decades. 0.4 mi. 73 reviews.
- Zoetropolis Cinema Stillhouse. 0.4 mi.
- Rocky Springs Entertainment Center. 2.0 mi.
- Leisure Lanes of Lancaster. 5.3 mi.
- Art & Glassworks. 0.3 mi.
- Tellus360. 0.3 mi.
- A is for Amish Buggy Rides. 8.8 mi.
- American Music Theatre. 5.4 mi.
How long does First Friday last?
5 PM – 11 PM First Friday happens all day long! Come visit your favorite restaurant or shop, listen to live music and learn about community organizations on Friday, October 1.
Is Lancaster PA bad?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lancaster is 1 in 31. Based on FBI crime data, Lancaster is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Pennsylvania, Lancaster has a crime rate that is higher than 95% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What can you do in PA with no money?
31 free attractions and things to do in Pennsylvania
- Walk among wildlife at the country’s first urban refuge.
- See the stars through a more than century-old telescope.
- See how money is made.
- See Pennsylvania’s own Grand Canyon.
- Walk on a wooden street.
- Tour the Martin Guitar factory.
- … or the Utz Factory.
Is Lancaster a good night out?
Lancaster is a great place for a night out. As you will find when you arrive, there is a wide variety of bars and clubs that can accommodate the tastes of everyone. Whether you’re into clubbing or just having a quiet drink with friends, Lancaster has something for you. As you will find, each bar has a unique character.
What do you do on first Friday?
First Friday Requirements: To meet the requirements for the First Friday Devotion a person must, on each First Friday for nine consecutive months:
- Attend Holy Mass.
- Receive Communion.
- Go to Confession*
- I will give them all of the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their homes.
What is first Friday of the month?
A “First Friday” is the first Friday of the month and is often marked by special devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus since Jesus died for us and won our salvation on a Friday.
Where can I go for a road trip in PA?
Must-Do Pennsylvania Road Trips
- Amish Country. Architectural Landmark, Historical Landmark.
- Hershey Park. Amusement Park.
- Historic Gettysburg. Park.
- Six Flags Adventure Park, New Jersey. Amusement Park.
- Brandywine Valley, Delaware. Natural Feature, Winery, Museum, Botanical Garden.
- Princeton, New Jersey. Architectural Landmark.
What is there to do in Lancaster at night?
Visit Long Park.
Is Lancaster good for student life?
Overall, I think Lancaster University is the perfect place for students to get a world class education, as well as being able to meet people from different nationalities and explore other cultures. Studying abroad has many benefits, and is one of the most enriching experiences you can ever commit to.
What to do on first Friday in Lancaster?
There’s nothing like a First Friday in Lancaster City! Join in Lancaster’s highly popular arts extravaganza each and every First Friday, 5 to 9 pm. You’ll be swept up in the creative energy that pervades the city. View this Month’s Events
When is fourth Friday in Lancaster, PA?
Downtown Mount Joy hosts Fourth Fridays from 5 – 8 pm each month. Each month is a different theme as shops, restaurants, and attractions create a festive atmosphere for their guests. ✉ Don’t miss out on Lancaster events!
When is the Arts Extravaganza in Lancaster PA?
Join in Lancaster’s highly popular arts extravaganza each and every First Friday, 5 to 9 pm. You’ll be swept up in the creative energy that pervades the city. Discover innovative exhibitions, performances and perhaps a few surprises as you walk our attractive streets lined with trees and distinctive architecture.
Where are the free concerts in Lancaster PA?
During Summer months, there will also be free evening concerts at Binn’s Park, 100 N. Queen Street, one block from Penn Square in Lancaster. During Fall and Winter months the concerts will be held indoors. You’ll find different entertainment each month. Downtown Mount Joy hosts Fourth Fridays from 5 – 8 pm each month.