What is time backup Synology?
Time Backup is an innovative solution that backs up DiskStation data in multiple versions. You could intuitively browse among versions and easily restore data to any version of specific time.
How do I backup my Synology moments?
To back up Synology Moments:
- Go to DSM > Hyper Backup to create a backup task.
- Follow the wizard and select Moments when you are prompted to select the packages you want to back up.
- The following data will be backed up once the backup task is successfully created:
How do I resync my Synology?
Managing Sync Tasks
- Sign in to the source Synology NAS and go to Control Panel > Shared Folder Sync > Task List.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for the task.
- Select the shared folder or shared folders you want to sync to the destination.
- Specify the destination Synology NAS and select the sync options that suit your needs:
How do I backup my Synology config?
How to Back Up and Restore Your Synology NAS Configuration
- You’ve spent a lot of time configuring your Synology NAS to be just perfect.
- Within the Control Panel, select “Update & Restore”.
- Within the Update & Restore menu, click on “Configuration Backup” in the upper navigation pane.
- Select “Back up configuration”.
How do I backup my NAS to Time Machine?
Business Storage NAS – How to back up with Time Machine Backup
- Log into Seagate NAS Manager using Seagate NAS Discovery or by entering the IP address of the NAS device in the address bar of a web browser.
- Select Protect from the menu on the left.
- Select Protect Job Manager.
- Select the Local Backup tab.
Is Synology moments any good?
Synology Moments Review Summary It would be great if Synology can detect animals’ faces and sort them out like Google Photos does. Other than that, Synology Moments worked excellently, and we’re looking forward to seeing and using its enhanced features. Of course, we’d recommend it as well.
Can you sync two Synology?
With Synology Drive ShareSync, you can seamlessly sync data among multiple Synology NAS devices.
How do I restore my Synology NAS backup?
Restore a Back-up job
- Login on your Synology NAS, go to the admin menu, and choose: Backup and restore.
- Select the backup job you need to restore, and select Restore.
- Start the wizard by clicking on “Next”.
- Select the existing task on the server you want to restore and click on Next.
How do I backup my computer to my Synology NAS?
- Run the Synology Drive Client on your computer.
- Select Backup Task.
- Connect to your Synology NAS running Synology Drive Server using either its domain name, QuickConnect ID, or IP address (IPv6 supported).
- Enter the username and password.
- Select your backup source and destination.