What is UET Bing?
Universal Event Tracking (UET) is a powerful tool that records what customers do on your website. By creating one UET tag and placing it across your website, Microsoft Advertising will collect data that allows you to track conversion goals and target audiences with remarketing lists.
What is Bing event tracking?
The Bing Universal Event Tracking tag is a mechanism that reports user activity on your website to Bing Ads. In Tag Manager, you can set it up in a hassle-free way. Before you set up the tag, you need to find the Bing ID.
How does Bing track revenue?
Set up the Revenue Tracking
- To track revenue, you will need to set up an additional tag.
- Follow the steps to set up a new tag, up to inputting the Tag ID. Give your tag a name like “Bing Revenue Tracking” so you can find it later.
- Now, change the “Event type” to “Variable Revenue”.
How do I add Bing tracking to Shopify?
Add your Universal Event Tracking tag to your Shopify store
- Log into your Bing Ads account.
- Find and copy your UET tag.
- Add your UET tag to your theme: In your Shopify account, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Add your UET tag to your thank you page: In your Shopify account, go to Settings > Checkout.
What is UET tag?
How do I add Google conversion tracking Shopify?
Setting up Google Ads conversion tracking
- Step 1: Create a conversion action in Google Ads. To set up Google Ads conversion tracking, follow the Google Ads instructions for creating a conversion action.
- Step 2: Install the global site tag.
- Step 3: Install the event snippet.
- Step 4: Make the conversion value dynamic.
How do I add a UET tag to my website?
- From the top menu, select Tools > UET tag.
- In the table, find the UET tag that you want to use and, in the Action column, select View tag.
- In the UET tag tracking code box, select Copy.
- Paste the UET tag tracking code on every page of your website, either in the head or body section.
How does Shopify integrate with Google ads?
- When you get to the Set up the tag step in Google Ads, click Install the tag yourself.
- In the Global site tag section, select the option that applies.
- Copy your global site tag.
- In another browser window, open your Shopify admin and click Online Store.
- Click Actions > Edit code.
- Open your theme.
Can I put Google ads on Shopify?
You can now manage Google Smart Shopping campaigns directly within Shopify, making it easier than ever before for your clients to take advantage of all the advertising opportunities Google offers. Visit the Google Shopping Ads page to learn more.
Where to find UET tag ID in Bing Ads?
In the Tag Configuration pane, click the pencil icon. Under More, select Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking. Enter your Bing Ads UET Tag ID. You can find the tag ID in Microsoft Advertising by selecting Conversion Tracking > UET tags.
How to track custom events with UET-help.bingads.com?
How does UET tracking work for Microsoft Advertising?
Once the UET tag tracking code is added to your website, Microsoft Advertising can log page visits and any custom events such as subscribing to a newsletter or downloading a document. However, not all actions are created equal.
Is there a way to track conversion on Bing Ads?
Bing Ads conversion tracking, of course! No PPC campaign is complete without conversion tracking to measure how many leads or purchases it generates. In this quick guide, you’ll learn how to find and install the Bing Universal Event Tag (or Bing UET tag for short) with Google Tag Manager.