Where can I post my book online for free?
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a free e-publishing site that allows you to publish your eBook without paying a single penny to the publisher.
How can I publish online for free?
To get you started, here is a list of platforms offering free article publishing.
- Medium. Medium is a very popular free publishing site where you can share your writing.
- Linkedin Articles. You are probably already on Linkedin.
- Article Alley.
- PUB HTML5.
How can I upload my book for free?
- Goodreads. Use your free membership to promote yourself and your books.
- Wattpad. Wattpad has experienced explosive growth since its inception and has become the world’s most popular destination to publish and read e-books.
- On BookTalk,
- And then, there is another Booktalk.
- Library Thing.
Who can help me publish my book?
You can choose to publish with one or more of them.
- Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Owned by Amazon, KDP publishes and retails ebooks that can be read on Kindle devices or on devices that have installed the Kindle app.
- Barnes & Noble Press.
How do you create your own book?
Creating a First Book Click on “New Book.”. This will start the book creation process. Choose the type of book you want to create. There are three options under “Choose a Template”: Portrait, Square and Landscape. Create your book cover. Add a title and image as wished (see the next section for adding elements).
What are the best self publishing options?
The two best options that enable you to self publish your own physical books are Blurb and CreateSpace, with CreateSpace being a more predominant option in the US and Blurb in the UK.
How do you self publish?
Self-publishing a book is done with these steps: Write a book you’re proud of. Decide which self-publishing platform to use. Get your book edited, a cover designed, and it formatted. Upload your manuscript and accompanying assets. Hit “Publish” when you’re read. Your book is self-published!
How do you publish books on Kindle?
Publishing on Kindle Go to kdp.amazon.com and sign in. Register your tax information. Click on “Bookshelf” and then select “Add New Title”. Fill out all necessary information about your book. Upload your book and cover file. Choose “Worldwide Rights”. Set your royalty rate. Set your price. Click Save and Publish.