How do I log into SLT portal?
How Check SLT Usage in Online
- Go to Internet VAS Portal / SLT Usage Meter Login.
- Enter your Portal User Name Eg : CEN2121212 or 94121212121.
- Enter your the Password.
- Click Sign In.
How do I find my SLT username and Password?
Click View Technical Details under the heading General. Click Select next to the service you need the details for. The Internet Access section contains your Broadband Username and Password. Click the + next to the Password to see it.
How do I find my portal Password?
To reset the Portal password, use the ‘Forgot your Password’ link located in the log-in box of the Portal Home page. Enter the email account registered in the Portal, and the verification code. Click on . Provide the answer to the secret question provided during the creation of the Portal account and click on .
How can I check my data usage in SLT Fibre?
Yes, you can dial 011-2121212 and check your remaining volume balance and order extra GB.
How do I create a portal to SLT?
Go Register page
- Broadband User Name. User Name. Enter your Broadband User Name.
- Account Number as per SLT bill. Account Number. Please enter a valid Account Number.
- NIC Number. NIC Number. Please enter your NIC Number.
- E-mail Address. E-mail. Please enter a valid E-mail Address.
- Mobile No. Mobile No. Enter your mobile number.
How do I check my SLT bill?
Bill balance & past payments
- Online bill view. MyBill for registered usersMyBill portal.
- Automated IVR self-service. Call0112 12 12 12.
- 1212 SMS self-service. Account balance & last paymentSSSBILL10 digit telephone number.
How do I change my SLT username and password?
The username and password for an SLT router can be found printed on the back of the router. Once you have logged into your Dashboard, you will need to go to Settings. In Settings, go to Basic Settings and click on WiFi. You can now change your SLT WiFi password.
What is the meaning of portal password?
Portal Password. : Type a unique password containing upper & lowercase letters & numbers. The length should be above 8 characters. Confirm Portal Password. : Type the same password entered above.
What is SSL in data usage?
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and, in short, it’s the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.