How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the pattern?
To unlock your phone:
- On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern.
- After five attempts you’ll be asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
- Tap Forgot pattern?
- Enter the user name and password of your Google account, tap Sign in.
How can I unlock my Samsung Duos pattern?
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Unlock by Hard Reset
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button.
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
Is there a way to remove pattern lock on Samsung phone?
With the help of this tool, you can remove pattern lock, password, and pin lock of Samsung phone without performing a factory reset. Thus, whenever you want Samsung pattern to unlock, rely on this software to reset lock in just a few minutes. Moreover, this tool also works perfectly on other Android models.
How do I reset the pattern on my Samsung phone?
Step 2: After that, select Gmail account to reset pattern and then, enter your primary account id and password to begin the screen removal process. Step 3: Next, Google either sends you a reset code in the email that you can use to reset your phone pattern lock or you can reset pattern right there as shown in the figure.
Is there a way to unlock a Samsung phone?
Don’t worry as there is still another method for you to unlock a Samsung phone without data loss and it is dr.fone – Screen Unlock (Android). This software can help you in getting an access of locked Samsung device. With the help of this tool, you can remove pattern lock, password, and pin lock of Samsung phone without performing a factory reset.
Is there a way to bypass Samsung lock screen?
No technical skills required. Supports to bypass lock screen on LG G2/G3/G4 and Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series. Here is the detailed step-by-step guide on how to unlock pattern lock in Samsung without performing a reset: