What is the algorithm of area of circle?
STEP 1: Take radius as input from the user using std input. STEP 2: Calculate the area of circle using, area = (3.14)*r*r STEP 3: Print the area to the screen using the std output.
What is the algorithm to find the area of a triangle?
How we can write an algorithm to find an area of a triangle
- Input a,b,c.
- Calculate s = (a + b + c ) / 2.
- Calculate area = sqrt( s*(s-a)*(s-b)*(s-c))
- print “Area of Triangle=”, area.
How do you find the area of a rectangle using algorithms?
- Define the width of the rectangle.
- Define the Height of the rectangle.
- Define Area of the rectangle.
- Calculate the area of the rectangle by multiplying the width and height of the rectangle.
- Assign the area of the rectangle to the area variable.
- print the area of the rectangle.
What is algorithm example?
An algorithm is a set of step-by-step procedures, or a set of rules to follow, for completing a specific task or solving a particular problem. The recipe for baking a cake, the method we use to solve a long division problem, and the process of doing laundry are all examples of an algorithm.
How do you write a simple interest algorithm?
Write an algorithm to find simple interest and compound interest
- Step 1:Start.
- Step 2:Read Principal Amount, Rate and Time.
- Step 3:Calculate Interest using formula SI= ((amount*rate*time)/100)
- Step 4:Print Simple Interest.
- Step 5:Stop. // CPP program to find compound interest for. // given values. #include
How do you write an algorithm?
There are many ways to write an algorithm….An Algorithm Development Process
- Step 1: Obtain a description of the problem. This step is much more difficult than it appears.
- Step 2: Analyze the problem.
- Step 3: Develop a high-level algorithm.
- Step 4: Refine the algorithm by adding more detail.
- Step 5: Review the algorithm.
Which is the best algorithm to fill an area?
14. Area Fill Algorithm • An alternative approach for filling an area is to start at a point inside the area and “paint” the interior, point by point, out to the boundary. • This is a particularly useful technique for filling areas with irregular borders, such as a design created with a paint program.
Which is faster the area method or the standard algorithm?
The standard algorithm is generally a faster method but, unlike the area method, it does not promote understanding or encourage the development of mathematical thinking. It may be best to introduce your children to long multiplication with the area method before using the standard algorithm.
Is there an algorithm to find the area of a polygon?
Who is the inventor of the area subdivision algorithm?
Area Subdivision Algorithm It was invented by John Warnock and also called a Warnock Algorithm. It is based on a divide & conquer method. It uses fundamental of area coherence.