Where do you build the Navcard table in TranZit?
- In TranZit, the NAV table is built under the Pylon between Farm and Power Plant.
- In Die Rise, it is built on the roof, in a corner under the broken catwalk leading to the other building.
- In Buried, it is built in the room underneath the spawn, in a corner.
How do you get a buried Navcard?
Navcard Reader (Buried)
- The meteorite can be found in the Processing area, near the navcard reader build location.
- The other three parts are found behind the barn, one can get to them by giving The Giant booze and directing him at the barrier between the gunsmith and the barn, or opening the door located in the barn.
How do you obey the voices in TranZit?
The player must “obey the voices”, in TranZit. There are two ways of completing this easter egg, both of them must be done in the Original difficulty setting. One way is by listening to Dr. Maxis, and can be done only when the power on the map is turned off.
Where is the NAV table in Die Rise?
It is composed of four parts: a meteorite, a radio, a wooden plank, and an electrical box. In TranZit, the NAV table is built under the Pylon between Farm and Power Plant. In Die Rise, it is built on the roof, in a corner under the broken catwalk leading to the other building. In Buried, it is built in the room underneath the spawn, in a corner.
Where do you find the navcard in Black Ops 2?
The Navcard is an item in TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried in Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies mode. The primary use of the navcards and the NAVtables is to join all three radio masts in each map ( TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried) and activate the button in Buried that completes each separate side to the story. The Navcard found in…
Where are the parts of the NAV table in buried?
The parts are located at different locations on the roof. In Buried, it is built in the room underneath the spawn, in a corner. It can only be access via teleporting through the broken fountain in the maze.
Is the NAV table in Tower of Babble?
The NAV table is a buildable appearing in TranZit, Die Rise and Buried, though it or the parts to make it only appear on Original difficulty. It does not play a role in any singular side quest ( Tower of Babble, High Maintenance, and Mined Games) but is required for the overarching side quest.