How can e-waste be disposed in Bangalore?
Bengaluru produces an estimated two lakh tonnes of e-waste annually. But 90% of this goes to landfills or scrap dealers who then sell it to illegal recyclers.
How can I get e-waste Licence?
Documents Required for E-Waste Management Authorization
- For Proprietory / Partnership Concern.
- Proprietor Adhaar Card.
- Proprietor PAN Card.
- GST Certificate.
- Rent/Lease/proof of ownership of site.
- Electricity Bill.
- For Pvt Ltd / Public Ltd Company.
- All the above.
How can I get e-waste Licence in Karnataka?
- Duly Signed Application form.
- Site map of the location.
- Copy of the latest consent order/renewal issued.
- Details of the waste to be processed/day.
- Categorical description of wastes to be handled.
- Methodology and operational details.
- Site evacuation from local authority.
What is the cost of e-waste?
Price Range: 50-60 Rs/Kg.
What are the different methods of e-waste management?
e-Waste Disposal Methods in US
- Landfilling. This is the most common methodology of e-waste disposal.
- Acid Bath.
- Recycling of e-waste.
- Reuse of electronic devices.
How many Colours of dustbins are there?
The pollution board has also suggested three colours for dustbins — green for biodegradable waste; black for e-waste; and blue for plastic and metal waste.
What are different types of e-waste?
TYPES OF ELECTRONIC WASTE
- Fridges, freezers and other cooling equipment.
- Computers and telecommunications equipment.
- Consumer electronic devices and solar panels.
- TVs, monitors and screens.
- LED bulbs.
- Vending machines.
What is e Stewards certification?
e-Stewards certification is an accredited, third-party audited, certification program for electronics recyclers, refurbishers and asset managers, which identifies the most globally responsible recyclers and attracts customers who care about data security, brand protection, human rights and environmental justice.
What is Form 6 for e-waste?
To be retained by the transporter after taking signature of the receiver….E-WASTE MANIFEST.
|1||Sender’s name and mailing address (including Ph. No.)|
|3||Manifest Document No.|
|4||Transporter’s name and address (including Phone No.)|
|5||Type of vehicle||(Truck or Tanker or Special Vehicle)|
|6||Transporter/s registration No|
How is e-waste disposed of?
Proper or formal e-waste recycling usually involves disassembling the electronics, separating and categorizing the contents by material and cleaning them. Items are then shredded mechanically for further sorting with advanced separation technologies.
What are the main causes of e-waste?
E-waste is generated as a result of any of the below-mentioned reasons:
- Upgrade and innovation in technology.
- Lifestyle changes.
- End of the intended usage.
Which is the best method for e-waste management?
The circuit board contains some of the precious metals such as silver, gold, platinum, etc. and base metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, etc. The best way to process e-waste is by melting circuit boards, burning the cable sheathing to recover copper wire and open-pit acid hang on for separating metals of value.