How do I pair my Bose Soundbar with my Comcast remote?
Programming an Xfinity X1 Remote to Your Soundbar
- Make the Soundbar the receiver output.
- Press the Setup button on your Xfinity X1 remote.
- Wait until the LED light at the top turns green.
- Enter the Soundbar’s manufacturer code.
- Wait for the LED light to flash twice (in green)
- Test the remote.
How do I reset my xr5 remote?
Perform a Factory Reset as follows:
- Press and hold the Setup button on the Cox remote for three seconds, until the red LED on the remote turns green.
- Enter 9-8-1. Result: The LED blinks green twice to indicate the remote has been reset.
How do I program my xr5 remote?
How do I program my xr5 remote?
- Press and hold SETUP until the LED turns GREEN.
- Press the Xfinity button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the 3-digit code that appears.
- The remote is now paired and the cable box should now respond to any keypress, even when hidden in a cabinet.
How do I program my x1 remote?
Press and hold the xfinity and Info buttons for five seconds. Wait for the Voice Remote light to change from red to green. Follow the instructions by entering the three-digit, on-screen pairing code. Once the on-screen pairing code is correctly entered, your Voice Remote is paired with the TV Box.
Why is my Bose remote not working?
If the remote isn’t working, try the following steps to fix your remote: 1. Please unplug the Bose from AC power, press and hold its power button for five seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on. Re-insert the batteries back into the remote.
How do I reset my Bose SoundTouch 300 remote?
Resetting Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
- Turn ON your Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar.
- Get the remote.
- On the remote press and hold the play/pause and volume down buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- The soundbar will rebooot.
- The light will glow solid amber indicating that reset is completed.
Why is my x1 remote not working?
If the buttons on your Voice Remote (model XR11) are still unresponsive, you may need to perform a factory reset. Press the Setup button until the LED at the top of the remote changes from red to green. Press 9-8-1. The LED will blink green twice to indicate that the remote was reset.
What can you do with the XR5 remote?
TV Input is now available on the XR5v3/v4 remote. Use the TV Input button to change the input selection on your TV to access a DVD player, game console or other device. Note: If you have 3D television, you will no longer be able to change the orientation of the guide using the Xfinity remote.
How to set up Comcast Xfinity XR2 remote control?
Step 1: Press and hold the “Setup” button on the remote until the status LED changes from red to green. Step 2: Press “A” on the remote. If the status LED blinks green twice, you have successfully removed Aim Anywhere control. You can now use your remote to control other Comcast set-top boxes simultaneously.
What is the audio code for Comcast Xfinity XR5?
AVRs/Soundbars Brand 5 digit Comcast remote code Arcam 31189 32241 30189 30269 31289 31972 Audio Solutions 33622 AudioSource 33721 30158 Audiotronic 31189 31289
What to do if your X1 remote doesn’t work?
If the buttons are still unresponsive, chat with us for assistance. If the buttons on your X1 Voice Remote (model XR11) are still unresponsive, you may need to perform a factory reset. To perform a factory reset: Press the Setup button until the LED at the top of the remote changes from red to green. Press 9-8-1.