Who is the number 1 British YouTuber?
PewDiePie. With more than 62 million subscribers, Felix Kjellberg — better known as PewDiePie — is not only the top British YouTuber, but also one of the most popular in the world. Originally from Sweden, he’s now making videos from Brighton. He’s most famous for his video game commentaries.
Who is #1 YouTube channel?
Who is the richest YouTube personality?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- David Dobrik.
- Nastya: $20 million.
- Logan Paul.
- Jake Paul.
- Jeffree Star: Net worth: $200 million (of which $18 million is from YouTube alone), Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr. (
- Lilly Singh.
- Blippi (Stevin John). Net worth: $16 million.
- Smosh. Net Worth: $15 million.
Who is the 100th most popular YouTuber?
Here’s a list of top US YouTubers and 100 of the most subscribed YouTube channels that have turned the website into a global phenomenon.
- PEWDIEPIE: 105 Million Subscribers.
- COCOMELON- NURSERY RHYMES: 84.1 Million Subscribers.
- 5-MINUTES CRAFT: 66.7 Million Subscribers.
- DUDE PERFECT: 51.2 Million Subscribers.
Who is the most famous YouTuber in the world?
1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in 2020?
Image posted on Instagram by Ryan Kaji. Ryan Kaji, a nine-year-old boy from Texas, has been named the world’s highest-paid YouTube star by Forbes Magazine. The boy has earned nearly USD 30 million in 2020 by unboxing and reviewing toys and games on his YouTube channel Ryan’s World.
Who is the best YouTuber in the world?
Influencer Matchmaker have compiled our top list of YouTubers with some of the most subscribers going into the New Year.
- PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers.
- Dude Perfect – 47 Million Subscribers.
- HolaSoyGerman – 40 Million Subscribers.
- Whindersson Nunes – 37.6 Million Subscribers.
- elrubiusOMG – 36.2 Million Subscribers.
Who is the biggest YouTuber in England?
ListsYouTubeTop 10 YouTubers in U.K (United Kingdom)
- DanTDM. DanTDM. 25.5M subscribers.
- Zoella. Zoella. 11M subscribers.
- TheSyndicateProject. Syndicate. 9.79M subscribers.
- ThatcherJoe. ThatcherJoe. 7.63M subscribers.
- Daniel Howell. Daniel Howell. 6.29M subscribers.
- PointlessBlog. Alfie Deyes. 4.77M subscribers.
- LDShadowLady. LDShadowLady.