How do I top up my pay as you go dongle?
If you’re not on your dongle at the time, you can top-up by logging into the EE website. Alternatively, when you get your mobile broadband device or SIM from EE, you’ll be sent an E top-up card that can be used to buy credit in more than 100,000 stores in the UK.
How do I top up my Vodafone hotspot?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
Can you get unlimited data on a dongle?
There is a way for you to get unlimited data when you are using a dongle and this is by getting an unlimited data SIM which you will put into your dongle. In case your phone has an unlimited voice SIM, then you can use this also to tether data.
How much does a Vodafone dongle cost?
Vodafone K5161 Dongle From £30 a month with £0 upfront.
How do I connect to my Vodafone dongle?
Share this answer How do I set up my data dongle?
- Slide the front cover off the dongle and insert the SIM.
- Plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port.
- Find your Data Dongle network and connect to it.
- If you’re on Pay as you go, you’ll need a data pack to access the internet.
How do I find my Vodafone dongle number?
The simplest way to find Vodafone own number is to simply send the Vodafone Number Check Code *111*2# and you will know Vodafone self number.
What is the minimum top up on Vodafone?
On Vodafone, you can make a minimum top-up of £5 each time on a Pay As You Go account.
- By phone: You can top-up by calling 2345 on your Vodafone handset.
- By text: If you have a registered credit card or debit card, you can also top up by SMS text message.
What is Vodafone dongle?
A data dongle is a small device that will connect your laptop or PC to the internet using our mobile network. It fits neatly in your pocket, and can be used wherever there is a mobile signal, so no more searching for WiFi.
How can I top up my Vodafone dongle?
To top up its best to register the dongle number for an online account at www.vodafone.co.uk , then you can add a credit or debit card to add the cash to top up. The newer dongles have 3gig of data, but it only lasts for 30 days at a cost of 15 quid, the older one had 1gb of data for same amount but not the time limit.
How to top up Vodafone Pay as you go?
Vodafone dongle pay as you go – How do I top up? To top up its best to register the dongle number for an online account at www.vodafone.co.uk, then you can add a credit or debit card to add the cash to top up.
What kind of device does Vodafone data dongle work with?
It works with any Windows or Mac device which has a USB port. Data dongles are small and often weigh less than 30 grams, so they can be used on the go – giving you more flexibility than fixed-line connections. They’re also powered directly by the device you use them with, so don’t need charging.
How long does the Vodafone Pay as you go dongle last?
The newer dongles have 3gig of data, but it only lasts for 30 days at a cost of 15 quid, the older one had 1gb of data for same amount but not the time limit. It might be worth speaking to vodafone payg and asking if you can have the older service. 21-06-2010 09:17 AM