How much does it cost to promote a song in Nigeria?
But note, the cost for promoting your music can range from N30,000 to N5,000,000 and above depending on the services you want to use for promotion. This breakdown is similar to a music strategy, which means it involves the various costs of promoting services.
How can I promote my song in Nigeria?
Below are steps you need to follow if you want to promote your music in Nigeria:
- Use Social Media to Promote Your Music.
- Make Use of Live Music Promotion.
- Reach Out to Music Blogs.
- Offer Your Songs for Free Downloads.
- Collaborate with Other Musicians.
- Promote Your Music with Email.
- Share Your Music on Music Promotion Sites.
How do I make my song go viral in Nigeria?
Distribute Your Song/Video on Multiple Gospel Music Blogs There are over 200 Gospel Music Blogs on the internet in Nigeria where you can distribute your song, having your song on at least 20 of these blogs will give your music a chance to go viral.
How can I start a music career in Nigeria?
How Do I Start?
- Practice Feverishly. After writing a beautiful song the next best thing is to practice it all-day-every-day.
- Find An Instrumental.
- Find A Recording Studio.
- Make A Video.
- Promote Yourself And Your Music.
- Find Gigs around Your Locality.
- Hire a Music Producer.
- Sell Tickets for Live Shows.
How can I promote a gospel song in Nigeria?
10 Proven Ways To Promote Your Songs As A Gospel Musician
- Fervently prayers.
- Become an instrumentalist.
- Know your craft.
- Leverage Social media.
- Get featured on a blog.
- Become a Consistent YouTuber.
- Make cover Videos.
- Grow a dedicated fan base.
How can I promote my song in Nigeria for free?
12 Best Ways to Promote Your Music in Nigeria for FREE
- Identify Your Audience.
- Skip the Advertising.
- The Free Download Issue.
- Email Database and Social Media Contacts.
- Social Media Promotion.
- Niche Promotions.
How can I make my song go viral?
Here are the 14 ways to make your song go viral:
- CREATE SHARE-WORTHY CONTENT.
- FIND YOUR TARGET MARKET AND AIM TOWARDS THEM.
- TELL YOUR STORY AND BE 100% AUTHENTIC.
- NETWORK WITH INFLUENCERS AND ADD VALUE TO THEM.
- GROWTH HACK YOUR WAY TO FAME.
- DON’T CONCENTRATE ONLY ON THE ENDGAME.
- USE YOUR CONNECTIONS.