What should I write about for a high school newspaper?
Things to consider writing an article about are:
- Your sports teams.
- Your clubs.
- Your teachers.
- Your administrators.
- School changes.
- The cafeteria food.
- Extra-circular activities.
- Field trips.
What are some good ideas for a yearbook?
15 Clever Pages and Ideas to Make Your Yearbook a Little Extra
- Get to know your staff with fun facts.
- Create a page just for support staff.
- Have a favorite quotes page.
- Share the top moments from the year.
- Include a page for autographs.
- Highlight student trends.
- Create a special area for your upcoming graduates.
What are some good narrative topics?
40 Best Narrative Essay Topics
- Your favorite vacation with your family.
- A trip you will never forget.
- A time you made friends in an unusual circumstance.
- Your first day at a new school.
- Talk about something that scared you a lot.
- Your most enjoyable Christmas.
- The best birthday party you’ve ever had.
How do you start a newspaper in the classroom?
Generating Story Ideas
- Step 1: Make a list of 10 hot topics at your school.
- Step 2: Make a list of at least five hot topics in the news today.
- Step 3: Talk to your student reporters.
- Step 4: Now it’s time to assign stories.
- Step 5: Give your reporters a firm deadline and stick to it.
What are the contents of a yearbook?
STANDARD THINGS TO INCLUDE
- PAGE 1. Commonly referred to as the TITLE page, it typically lists school name/address/phone, photo of school or something related to your theme.
- FACULTY AND STAFF PORTRAITS.
- STUDENT PORTRAITS.
- SPECIAL CLASSES.
- OFFICIAL SCHOOL EVENTS.
- OFFICIAL STUDENT GROUPS/CLUBS/TEAMS.
- GRADUATING CLASS.
What should be the topic of a high school newspaper?
High school newspaper ideas should focus more on the fact that teenagers of this age start thinking and behaving like adults. Thus, school newsletter title ideas need to be attention-grabbing, giving the impression that content will be meaningful with a serious and mature understanding fit for the given age.
What to include in a high school recommendation letter?
What to Include in Recommendation Letter? 1 Why are you recommending the student? 2 How long you have known the student 3 Unique strengths and abilities of the student 4 What has the student accomplished so far? 5 Any particular need if there be 6 What you know about the student 7 Your contact information for follow up
What to write in a high school article?
Things to consider writing an article about are: Every school has that arch “enemy” so to speak, that other school that always seems to be the one school everyone wants to beat in sports. Writing about them and past and future rivalries make for good articles.
What should be included in a school newsletter?
Long story short, school newsletter ideas should lead to the development of the critical thinking of the readers. Nothing shapes a personality better than getting to know different opinions on one and the same topic and then finding one’s own answer. It leads to maturity and this is exactly what teenagers long for.