Where can I go from Bratislava?
10 Best Day Trips from Bratislava, Slovakia
- Devín Castle. One of the oldest castles in Slovakia is situated on a high cliff above the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers.
- Boat Trip to Vienna.
- Červený Kameň Castle.
- Small-Carpathian Wine Route.
- Water Sports in Čunovo.
- Lake Neusiedl.
Where can I drive around Vienna?
16 Top-Rated Day Trips from Vienna
- The Wachau Valley and Melk Abbey. The Wachau Valley.
- Budapest. Budapest parliament at sunrise.
- Salzburg. Mirabell Gardens with Hohensalzburg in the background.
- Hallstatt. Hallstatt.
- Prague. Aerial view over Charles Bridge and the Vltava river.
- Klosterneuburg Abbey.
- The Vienna Woods.
What can you do in Bratislava in one day?
One Day in Bratislava Itinerary
- Check out the Slovak Radio building.
- Visit the Freedom Square.
- Shop for local products at Old Market Hall.
- Check out another Soviet-era square.
- Stroll the Old Town.
- Seek out the quirky statues.
- Enjoy a lunch with the city view.
- Get the most spectacular panoramic view of the city.
Which is the best city to visit from Bratislava to Vienna?
Hainburg an der Donau– beautiful small town just 16 km from Bratislava. Was founded at the end of the 12th century and in the 13th the city was walled so you can now admire two and a half kilometers long walls, fifteen defensive towers and three gates. A must to see place also because of the magnificent view over the area!
What to see in Bratislava in 12 hours?
You can easily see the best of Bratislava in 12 hours. Some of the top spots include the Bratislava castle, Michael’s Gate, St. Martin’s Cathedral, old town, UFO bridge (for a city view), the presidential palace, street art, and the blue church. Make sure to stop at one of the cozy cafes and restaurants in the old town and try some local food.
Where are the best places to visit in Vienna?
1 Prague. 2 Bratislava. 3 Budapest. 4 Lainzer Wildlife Park. 5 Melk Abbey. 6 Klosterneuburg Abbey. 7 Danube Valley. 8 The Roman Town of Carnuntum. 9 Laxenburg Castle. 10 Salzburg.
Is there a ferry from Vienna to Bratislava?
Ferry – the fastest ferry journey from Vienna to Bratislava takes 1h 15 min and from Bratislava to Vienna 1h 30 min. Ticket costs from 20 to 40 euro per person depends on the time of the day. Your bike travels for free. Ferry schedule info you can find here.