How old is the HTC Desire 610?
The HTC Desire 610 is an Android-based smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC. The smartphone was announced at Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, Australia released the handset on 5 August 2014.
Does HTC Desire 610 support 4G?
HTC Desire 610 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. Connectivity options on the HTC Desire 610 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4. 00, NFC, 3G, and 4G.
How is HTC Desire 610?
The good The HTC Desire 610 has an affordable price tag, its camera isn’t too bad and its navy-blue, plastic body is quite fun. The bad It has a very disappointingly low resolution display that’s not too bright either. Its processor and Android version are the same as the considerably cheaper Motorola Moto G.
How do I update my HTC Desire 610?
To update the software
- Make sure your device is sufficiently charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- From the device home screen, pull down the notification shade and tap Settings.
- Tap AT Software update > Check for updates > Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the software update.
How do I root my HTC Desire 610?
How To Root The HTC Desire 610
- Step 1 – Set up the Android SDK environment on your PC.
- Step 2 – Unlock the bootloader of the HTC Desire 610.
- Step 3 – Download TWRP recovery.
- Step 4 – Root the HTC Desire 610.
- Step 5 – Install SuperSU.
How do I update my HTC One?
Update software versions
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About.
- Tap Software update.
- Tap Check Now and follow the on-screen prompts. This is a large update and may take 20 minutes or more to download and install.