How do I customize my iPhone homepage?
Go to Settings > Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper. Select an image from your photo library, then move it on the screen, or pinch to zoom in or out. When you’ve got the image looking just right, tap Set, then tap Set Home Screen.
How do I cover an app icon?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
How do you make your iPhone homepage aesthetic?
How to customise your iPhone home screen
- Step one: Update your iPhone to iOS 14.
- Step two: Choose a colour palette or theme.
- Step three: Download Widgetsmith and Shortcuts.
- Step four: Clean your home screen.
- Step five: Set your new wallpaper.
- Step six: Change your app icons.
- Step seven: Create custom widgets.
How can I customize my iPhone home screen for free?
Here are some pro tips to customize iOS home screen like a pro for free:
- Create Custom App Icons.
- Make Eye-Catching Custom Home Screen Widgets.
- Create Transparent Widgets.
- Make the Most of Stunning Wallpapers.
- Automatically Change iPhone Wallpaper with Just a Tap.
- Keep a Track of Cool Home Screen Design Ideas.
How to make custom home page icons for iPhone?
Open Shortcuts on your iPhone. Tap the + button in the upper-right corner. Tap Add Action. Tap Scripting. Tap Open App. Tap the blue Choose field. Tap the app you want to use. In this case, we’re using Messages. Tap the button near the upper-right corner of the screen.
How do I save an icon on my iPhone?
Tap Save. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. Doing so will save your new app icon to one of your iPhone’s screens. When you tap the new icon, a Safari page will briefly open before opening your app. This process will not replace the app for which you created the icon, but you can tap and drag the app into a folder to hide it.
What do the icons on my iPhone look like?
It has an icon that resembles overlapping pink and blue squares. Tap the icon to open Shortcuts. Shortcuts is a free app that comes pre-installed on your iPhone and iPad with the latest iOS 14 update. If you can’t find the Shortcuts app, be sure to update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
How do I make an app icon on my iPhone?
Type in a name for your icon. You’ll do so in the provided field. Consider using the original app’s name for this icon to avoid confusion. Tap Create Home Screen Icon. This option is below the “Enter Title” field. Tap the “Share” button. It’s the upward-facing arrow at the bottom of the screen. Tap your new app icon.