What are the 4 signs of an impending stroke?
Signs of Stroke in Men and Women
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or lack of coordination.
What are the facial signs of a stroke?
“If you have an inability to speak words, notice food or liquid falling out of your mouth due to facial droop, you could be having a stroke. If you experience numbness in your face or extremities, can’t move an arm or leg or have a sudden onset of double vision or dizziness — those are other possible stroke symptoms.”
How to spot and respond to the signs of a stroke?
Recognizing Stroke Symptoms Learn the two types of stroke . Notice facial droop. Check for arm weakness. Listen for slurred speech. Respond in time. Look for other symptoms. Recognize a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).
Do you know the tell-tale signs of a stroke?
The symptoms of a stroke include sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body; sudden confusion or trouble speaking or understanding speech; sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes; sudden trouble with walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination; or sudden severe headache with no known cause.
How to spot the early signs of stroke?
– B- Balance: A sudden loss in co-ordination of legs, which will not allow you to walk straight. – E- Eyes: Double vision, or blurred vision and blindness in one eye.
What are the 7 signs of a stroke?
7 Warning Signs Of A Stroke That Everyone Should Know 1. Loss In Motor Functions 2. Weakness 3. Having Risks Associated With It 4. Having High Blood Pressure 5. Drooping Face 6. Bad Headache 7. One Side Of The Body Goes Numb