What is the healthiest country in the world?
As per the report, Spain is the healthiest country in the world. Spain is one of the few countries that boasts of a diet based on the Mediterranean Diet. And because of this, Spanish people suffer from fewer diseases compared to the rest of the world. The Spanish are also very fit and active.
Where does the US rank in healthiest countries?
According the 2019 Bloomberg Healthiest Country Index, the U.S. ranks 35th out of 169 countries.
Who are the healthiest people in the world?
5 Countries with the Healthiest People in the World
- Iceland. a. Life expectancy: 79 for men 83 for women. b. 3.2 deaths per 1,000 live births.
- Japan. a. Life expectancy: 79 for men 86 for women. b.
- Sweden. a. Life expectancy: 78 for men 83 for women. b.
- New Zealand. a. Life expectancy: 78 for men 82 for women. b.
What’s the unhealthiest country?
The Czech Republic
1. The Czech Republic. The Czech Republic is the unhealthiest country in the world, with nation’s citizens emerging as some of the heaviest drinkers. Each person drinks 13.7 liters ( the equivalent of 550 shots) of alcohol per year on average.
Which country is the fittest?
According to some very selective data, Ireland is the fittest country in the world.
Who is the world’s healthiest city?
Medina in Saudi Arabia makes to WHO’s list of World’s Healthiest Cities.
What is the healthiest overall country in the world?
These are the 10 healthiest countries in the world in 2019 1. Spain . Jumping five places in this year’s ranking is Spain, overtaking Italy into top spot as the world. It seems… 2. Italy. The Italian flag waves over the Quirinal Palace in Rome, Italy May 30, 2018. First place was just out of
What are the smartest ten countries in the world?
1) Canada. This country is considered the smartest in the world. 2) Israel. This country deserves to be the second smartest country in the world. 3) Japan. 4) United States of America. 5) New Zealand. 6) South Korea. 7) Norway, Finland, United Kingdom, Australia. 8) Estonia and Ireland. 9) Luxembourg and Switzerland. 10) Denmark.
What are the coolest countries in the world?
America topped the list of coolest countries, followed by Brazil, Spain, Italy and France. Except for America, those are also the countries that topped 2009’s super-scientific World’s Best Lovers list.
Who are the healthiest people on Earth?
Italians are the world’s healthiest people. Despite a stagnant economy and high youth unemployment, Italians are the epitome of health and longevity. Italians are the world’s healthiest people, according to the latest Global Health Index by Bloomberg.