How do you unlock the screen on a Honeywell thermostat?
How do I lock/unlock the screen TH4210U2002, TH4110U2005 thermostat?
- Press Menu on the thermostat.
- Press + or – to go to LOCK.
- Press + or – to go to OFF, PART, or ON, and then press Select.
- To unlock the keypad, press the CENTER button and then enter the password “1234”.
- This will unlock the keypad.
How do you reset a Honeywell thermostat when its locked?
- From the locked home screen, press the center button.
- Enter the passcode. The default passcode when the Honeywell T4 Pro is partially or fully locked is 1234.
- Press the Select button. The thermostat will now be unlocked.
How do you unlock a thermostat?
TO UNLOCK THE KEYPAD: Press the UP/DOWN buttons to change each flashing digit, using the NEXT button to cycle through which digit is flashing. Press and hold the NEXT button for at least 5 seconds. The thermostat will return to the Normal Run screen without the padlock, and the thermostat is now unlocked.
How do I unlock the screen on my Honeywell th8321r1001?
4Use the arrow keys on the right side of the screen to change your ‘Options. ‘ Press up or down to select the number ‘0. ‘ This unlocks all of the keys on the screen. 5Lock your screen again by repeating the above steps.
How do you bypass a Honeywell touchscreen thermostat?
Hold down the display button while you press the off button. Let go of the off button if you keep the display button depressed. Quickly press the up arrow button while holding the display button.
How do you unlock a venstar thermostat?
Press and hold the MODE button to lock or unlocked the thermostat buttons. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons while you hold the MODE button.
How do I unlock the screen on my Honeywell 8000?
How do I unlock the screen on my Honeywell Vision Pro 8000?
- Locate the “MODE” and arrow (“Up” and “Down”) buttons on your Carrier thermostat control.
- Press and hold down “MODE.”
- Press both the “Up” and “Down” arrow buttons simultaneously.
- Wait a second. The “Locked” icon disappears from the screen.